S U G A

It's been two weeks since the argument, you've been staying at your friends house for now until you could get an apartment of your own.

Suga has been contacting you but you ignored all of it. There were tons of voicemails from him saying he was sorry and how he loves you so much.

"Come on (Y/N)." Your friend said pulling on your hair. You glared at her.

"What?!" You exclaimed.

"You've been acting really weird right now (Y/N), I know you still love him. You could give him another chance! You're not the (Y/N) I know anymore, since you and Yoongi fought." She was right, You've been locking yourself in her spare room, crying. You also lost you appetite. Even worse, you look like shit.

You stayed silent for a moment, clutching your legs, biting you lip. "I'll try." She smiled and clasped her hands together.

____________________

You're infront of the apartment you and Yoongi shared. You took a deep breath and turned the knob.

You peeked through and saw him, he was sleeping on the couch, his hair ruffled and tear stains are visible on his face.

Your heart clenched at the sight of him. You quietly made your way to the roon you shared and got the things that you need.

"(Y/N)?" You froze on your spot, not facing him.

"(Y/N), you came back." You bit your lip and turned to face him.

"I just came back to get my things." You said with a blank expression.

"Please forgive me! I'm so sorry! Please. It's okay if you don't want me again." He was standing infront of you tears falling from his eyes.

You sighed. "Hey." As you pulled him up, his head still hanging down, you pulled his face up to look at you and kissed him.

"I'm sorry." He said pecking your lips several times.

"I forgive you." You said hugging him.

"I love you." He said while kissing your head.