V

"You were the one who who made me feel loved. But I guess we were not meant to be."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

V's POV

It was my first day of piano lessons today, I can't wait to learn it again. I was still confused with the keys, but, I'd get to it sooner or later.

As I made my wait towards Mr. Ryu's house, my chest starts to ache.
I stopped at the nearest bench and stayed there for a while, clutching my chest.

I took out my medicine, and popped a tablet in my mouth, I stayed there for a while until the pain subsided.

A few minutes passed, I arrived at Mr. Ryu's house, "Hello, Taehyung."

"Goodmorning, Mr. Ryu." I greeted him happily, with a huge grin on my face.

"So, you're taking piano lessons today." He said, as he flipped through pages of the magazine he was holding.

"Yes." I awkwardly said, as I sat on the sofa.

"Well then, let's start." Mr. Ryu said adjusting his glasses.

ㅡㅡㅡ

"You're doing pretty good with piano." Mr. Ryu said, tapping my back with his hand.

"Thank you, Mr. Ryu." I bowed to him and made my way outside.
I took out my water, and chugged on it. Feeling the cold liquid go down my throat, when I was done, I wiped my mouth with my hand and coontinued walking, bumping into someone.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking." I said to the person. I then realized she wasn't directly looking at me, and she was tapping on the ground, as if looking for something.
There I saw a stick, maybe that's what she's looking for. I picked up the stick and gave it to her, helping her get up.

"I'm really sorry again." She's still looking in the other direction. Hmm. Weird.

I waved my hand infront of the girl's face, yet there was no reaction. Is she blind? Maybe.
A lady came running towards us, a panicked looked on her face.

"Sujeong?! Are you alright? Aish, I told you to wait for me." The lady said, scratching the back of her head.

"I'm alright unnie," The girl whose named Sujeong said. The lady looked at my direction and bowed, "I'm really sorry about that. You see, she's," she said, waving her hand infront of Sujeong's face, and shooked her head.

"Oh, it's okay, I understand." I said smiling, "We'll be going now." The lady said, helping Sujeong from her place.

"What's your name?" Sujeong asked, "I'm Taehyung," I replied, Sujeong gave me a shy smile and spoke, "I'm really sorry about earlier." She sounded sad, so I tried to cheer her up. "No, it's okay." I said awkwardly.

"I'll be going now, bye." As I continued walking, "Sujeong.." I mumbled to myself.

To be continued...