Love Yourself: V

As you read through the tweets around Twitter, you couldn't help but feel insecure of yourself. Ever since you and Taehyung had your relationship in public, it's been difficult for both of you.

Some fans adored your relationship, but some didn't take it too well. Until days pass by, getting the usual 'hate', but isn't this normal? I'm dating and idol for goodness sake!

The fans are just jealous, You thought in your head. As you scroll some more you can't help but feel hurt about the rude things the fans are saying.

"she's fuckin ugly as a duck"

"why did taehyung oppa choose her? I'm much better."

"kill yourself bitch"

And that's what triggered you. You burst into a fit of tears, unable to control the sobs that are coming out from your mouth.

How could they be so cruel? I didn't do anything for them to hate me. What I only did was to love Taehyung. Am I really that bad? You thought to yourself.

A knock on the door startled you, you quickly wiped down the tears making your way to the bathroom to check your appearance. "Ugh, it'll be too obvious."

"What's too obvious?" A deep voice said from behind you. You saw Taehyung through the mirror, and holding your phone.

"(Y/N)," He said walking up to you and caressing your face. "Have you been crying?.. Because of this?" He asked showing you your phone, which was still open.

You didn't answer, you can't even answer him. You didn't know what to say. "I.." You trailed off.

"Is it because of this, (Y/N)?" He said shaking your phone in his hands.

Isn't it obvious.

"Answer me." He stated, his voice stern. It scared you.

"Y-yes." It came out as a whisper but due to the silent surroundings, Taehyung heard you.

"Oh, baby." He said, cuddling you in his arms with his head on top of yours.

You cried some more, not being able to stop the tears that are falling again. "How could they?" Taehyung whispered, not being able to believe of what the 'fans' did.

He pulled away and caressed your hair, "Come on," He said, dragging you towards your bedroom.

He placed you on the bed and kissed your forehead before going out of the room. You waited patiently, until he came back bringing a blanket, a bag of different kinds of food, and your favorite movie.

He turned the movie on and lay next to you, wrapping you up with the blanket. He gave you the food that you want to eat while you guys watch the movie.

In the middle of the movie, you fell asleep. Taehyung sighed and kissed your forehead, "I love you too much." He whispered.

He took out his phone and tweeted the fans back.

I know what you did with my girlfriend, (Y/N). She has nothing to do with this, okay? She doesn't deserve the hate she gets. She's been put through much, and I don't want you guys to add up to it. I know you guys are jealous, as others call it. But you're just what I see as fans, I love you guys but, I love (Y/N) more. I hope you understand that.

-Taehyung

You woke up to your phone constantly vibrating, you groaned. Another day.

You took opened your phone to see hundreds of notifications, you stared at it frowning. Opening Twitter, you see many tweets towards you saying sorry's, apologies, happy greetings, and etc. There were so many of them, but what happened that led this to happen?

Oh no, Taehyung. You ran towards the living room looking for him, only to see him in the sofa with his phone and a small smile on his face.

"Hey! What did you do?" You said.

He looks up from his phone and smiled, "I just want them to love you, you know?"

"But that will cause you hate.. Tae, I don't want you to get involved with this. I mean, this is your career and I don't want to be the reason to ruin that." You muttered.

"(Y/N), I don't want you to get involved with this, okay? As your boyfriend, it is my job to protect you from anything that could hurt you.. And obviously, I don't want to be that shitty boyfriend who lets his girlfriends be hurt from just a 'little' hate because it's normal? Hell no, it's not normal! I don't want you to feel like shit, (Y/N). I want you to be happy, it's the fans' fault. If they hate me, then, they can. But you, you're the one that makes me happy and I don't want you to feel sad when you're with me. Because I love you." He said.

You were speechless, you ran up to him and tackled him in a hug. Tears were falling out from your eyes due to happiness. You didn't expect it to be this way, Taehyung sacrificing his own happiness for you. "I love you too, pabo." You replied.