J I N

"Oi, (Y/N)!" Seokjin called out to you. you turned your head to him and smiled. "Hey!" Seokjin pulled out a piece of envelope from his back pocket and gave it to you. "Guess what?"

You read the words "AUSTRALIA: MEDICAL SCHOOL" written on the front page and opened it which contained the letter, your eyes widened and jumped happily. "Yah, Seokjin! I'm so proud of you!" He smiled as he kissed you, "I can't believe I actually got in it. Like, there were hundreds of students who wanted to apply and I never expected to be accepted." 

"You should really work out on your english, by the way." You joked. He looked at you in disbelief while clutching his chest like the drama queen that he is. "Hey! Stop it!" 

After a few months, Seokjin had to go to Australia, so as the good girlfriend that you were you drove him towards the airport and bid your goodbye's. "Seokjin! Don't forget me okay? Send letters and let's video chat still..." You were on the verge of crying but you held it in. 

"Hey. don't cry! You'll look ugly, ew." He teased which made the mood lighten up a bit. "Me? Ugly? Please..."

"Well, I'm worldwide handsome eh?" You laughed and smacked his shoulder, you both heard his flight calling so he had to go. He picked up his luggage and said his last goodbye, "I'll miss you." He said while looking at you, he leaned in and gave you a long passionate kiss. 

You both smiled and he walked away with his luggage behind him, he was still waving his hand at you and you waved back smiling with tears streaming down your face. "We'll see each other soon." You muttered.

Years later

"(Y/N)! Someone's here for you!" Your friend called out from another room, "Okay! Just a minute!" You replied, you opened your office door to reveal your husband, Kim Namjoon. In his hand were 2 cups of coffee and a bag of food. He smiled at you revealing his dimples and pecked your forehead, "You ready to go?" You nodded your head and grabbed your things, you held his arm while walking out the building.

He led you to his car and drove home, you on the other hand kept munching on the food he brought and took small sips of your coffee. "So, how was work?" You asked.

"Well, the usual. People running around, patients, you name it all." He replied. Basically, Namjoon is the CEO of the Bangtan Hospital. It can get hectic at times, but he can manage it in no time.

"We are actually inviting doctors to join a meeting because we're recruiting some of them. Hopefully there would be someone who's interested." He added. You held his hand which was on the gear and said, "I'm sure you'll do well." He nodded, "I hope so."

"(Y/N), the meeting was a success and we're planning on having a party. And as my wife, you'd be my partner for the night." Namjoon said on the other line, "Sure! What time will it be? I still have to go prepare my outfit." You replied.

You heard Namjoon chuckle, "Wear something formal, I'm sure anything will still make you look beautiful." You blushed at his statement and giggled, "Okay. I'll hang up now, I love you." "I love you too. See ya later, babe."

You and Namjoon arrive at the destination and were greeted by many guests, Namjoon led you to your seats as the program started. They were mostly talks and greetings, and then the introducing of the new doctors came. There were about 6 of them, each of them introduced themselves. You just came from the restroom and is just making your way back to your seat, as you sat back down Namjoon whispered to you. "That guy speaking right now is one of the best doctors in Korea and I'm really planing on making him stay in my company. What'd you think?" 

You turned your head to the person Namjoon talked about and your body went cold, the two of you made eye contact which made his eyes widen and made him stutter in his speech. Because standing infront of you was no other than Kim Seokjin.