Reset: Suga

Run.

That was what's all you think about.
To escape the monsters that were running after you, you were a slow runner and there's a great chance that the beasts will get to you.

But you were suddenly swept off of your feet and is now being carried by a friend of yours named Yoongi.

He ran, following after a group of people. You tightened your grip on him to prevent yourself from falling. After how many moments of running, you, Yoongi, and the other citizens came across an old building to hide from the so called monsters.

Yoongi placed you down and smiled. "It'll be okay," he said, patting your head.

You were still shaken up about the incident earlier but tried to calm yourself down.

"Jimin, are they gone now?" Yoongi asked a shorter male who is holding a gun. Jimin looked around his surroundings and gave a thumbs up, placing the gun down beside him.

There were a few people in the building, but your eyes widened when you saw one with blood all over his body and clutching his arm which looked like it has a bite on it.

"Yah! Seokjin! We need to get you treated!" Namjoon panicked.

Seokjin heaved, clutching his wound. "It's too late, I'm turning into one of them."

Namjoon shook his head, "No,"

Seokjin smiled a little but hissed when a jolt of pain came across his arm. "Namjoon-ah,"

Seokjin pulled Namjoon's arm that is holding a gun and pointed it towards him. "Please, kill me."

Tears started to fall out off Namjoon's eyes as he shook his head rapidly. "No! No! I won't do it!"

"Please," Seokjin pleaded. "I don't want to be like them. I don't want to kill you."

Namjoon shook his head as he tried to do everything he could. "Please, just kill me."

The gun was pointed at Seokjin ready to shoot him with just one click, and that's what Namjoon did.

A loud bang ran across the room as you witnessed Seokjin smile one last time and dead.

You covered your mouth to muffle your cries, Yoongi pulled you towards him and covered your eyes to keep you from seeing the scene, he nuzzled his face on your hair.

You hear Namjoon's cries and kept repeating the word 'sorry'. A guy with black hair with tears on his face came towards Namjoon, and patted his back. Your heart ached and you walked out from the room and sat on a counter top.

You pulled your legs closer to your chest and stared at the broken tile infront of you.
You heard footsteps coming, and saw Yoongi sit beside you.

"(Y/N)," He mumbled your name.

You sighed, "Yoongi, what has the world become?"

There was a long silence before he replied, "I don't know. All I know is that we have to keep running and running for us to survive."

Your head turned towards him and you frowned, "But what if there will be no place to run anymore? We'll all die! We won't be able to survive! We'll turn into-"

You were cut off by Yoongi pulling your face towards his and kissed you. Your eyes widened, and you were frozen in your place.

Yoongi pulled away from the kiss but his hands still lingered on your face, "We'll survive okay? I won't leave you."

You just nodded and pulled him in your embrace, "Don't leave me." You whispered in his ear.

"I won't, baby."

______

"Hoseok! We need to get these medicines quickly before the zombies see us! Hurry!" You said, shoving capsules, injection tubes, and bottles in a bag.

Your hands were shaking in fear, Jungkook, Suga, Namjoon and Taehyung were outside guarding the area incase zombies might show up. While you, Hoseok and Jimin were finding medicines that you will need, and some other necesities.

You started hearing gunshots from outside and your heart pounded in fear. You quickly gathered your thinhs and ordered the others to stay while you help downstairs.

You ran towards the comotion only to see a pool of blood and gore from the zombies and Namjoon, and Taehyung injured. You checked on them to see if they were bitten but thank the heavens that they weren't.

But your mind wandered towards Yoongi who was nowhere to be found. You panicked, "Guys!"

You stood up from your crouched position and looked around to see Yoongi not in sight. Your heart sank, and tears started to fall from your eyes.

You felt your world turn upside down. Was he taken? No! It can't be!

You bit your lip and went back towards Namjoon and Taehyung to treat their wounds. You carried them towards the building near the area and started treating their wounds.

Your head whipped to the side when you heard something.
It turned out to be Hoseok and Jimin, carrying Jungkook in their side.

Jungkook was clutching on his stomach where blood seeped out. Oh god no!

Hoseok layed Jungkook on the sofa and started to treat his wounds aswell. After how many minutes of treating them, you sighed in relief to see that theu were all now okay and just need some rest.

As you sat on a chair, your mind wandered towards Yoongi. Tears fell from your eyes like a waterfall and you sobbed.

Jungkook still clutching his bandaged wound came towards you and see him trying to control his tears. "Hyung," he said.

"I know, Kookie." You said, you lowered your head and covered your face crying your heart out.

"Don't leave me,"

"I won't, baby."

"Fuck!" You cursed. You sobbed and sobbed, remembering Yoongi.

You pushed and kicked on the table infront of you and slid down the door with you pulling on your hair.

"Yoongi." You whispered his name. A lot of crying came to you that lead you to sleeping, Hoseok found you and layed you on the couch that had space and looked at you pitifully.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this." He said.

______

A few weeks passed since Yoongi's disappearance. You tried to put on a strong aura and forget him, but you just couldn't. The pain was still there. But you met a few people along the way, to beat down zombies that came. You met people named, Rosé, Junhoe, Suho, Sehun, and a little girl named Haru.

You guys were currently fighting off zombies that tried to get inside the room. There were a lot of them but you guys eventually beat them all up.

You put your gun down and exhaled. You were tired from all the running and fighting, but as you were about to close your eyes you heard the door creaking open. You quickly pointed your gun at the enemy, but what you saw made you freeze on the spot.

Greenish skin, blood all over, eyes dull and white, groaning and walking towards you is your one and only Min Yoongi.