BTS as your older brother

Suga: He would be that cool bro, who would be protective over you and would do everything just to push away those guys who tries to hit on you.

Jimin: He would be that kind of brother who loves attention from girls in your school. It annoys you whenever he flirts with your friends. Your friends. And he's a lot older than them. But, you still love him.

Rapmonster: He would let you listen to all his songs and ask you if it's okay and all that. He's that kind of brother who isn't over-protective of you, because he knows how much you're annoyed with that.

Jin: He would be that kind of brother who would understand you and those girly stuff. Whenever you have a bad day, he would be there to listen to what you say until you would just cry onto his shoulder.

J-Hope: He is that kind of brother who makes you feel happy all the time. He does everything to make his little sister happy. It is also rare of him to be upset or mad.

V: He is that kind of brother who doesn't stop annoying you. He may be older than you, but it seems like he's the youngest. You would sometimes feel like your brother is crazy or he came from another planet. Those questions kept bothering you.

Jungkook: He is that kind of brother that is the goody-goody. He follows what your parents ask him to do. He always takes care of you. He never ever did something bad. (Pfft. Lol) He's the best brother but he can be strict at times.