It was a cougar

All I am saying is that my best friend has went crazy and I still have to attend school, so my father won't realize I was involved.

   Oh shit! I forgot it's Allison's birthday. Oh well, she hasn't talked to me or anything lately. She is mostly just friends with Lydia.

    "Just a friendly reminder-- parent-teacher conferences are tonight! Students below a C-average are required to attend. I won't name you, because the shame and self-disgust should be more than enough punishment." Harris droans on.

Where is Jackson? He told me he would be here. If both him and Lydia get to skip, why can't I?

I feel like I have been hit by a truck. That brick should have been long forgotten by now.

Now I am just all sweaty and feel like death.

Is Stiles just going to highlight everything? I would try and get him to speak, but he and his highlighter seem to be having quality time together with his book.

" ...Has anyone seen Scott McCall?" Harris asks and dead silence follows the question.

  That is until Jackson walks into the room and takes his seat.

Mr.Harris approaches and quietly talks to Jackson, "Hey, Jackson-- if you need to leave early for any reason, you let me know." What a jerk. I want to leave!

  "Everyone, start reading chapter nine."

   What class is this again? Nap time? Sounds good to me.

  "Mr. Stilinski, try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's chemistry, not a coloring book." Stiles spits out his lid and refrains from further abusing the school book anymore.

Great. Nap time.

  "Hey, Danny...can I ask you a question?" I hear Stiles whisper.

"No."

   "Well, I'm going to anyway. Um, did Lydia show up in your homeroom today?"

"No." Of course not Stiles! I wouldn't be hear if I didn't have supernatural healing!

"Can I ask you another question?" Why can't I just sleep?

"Answer's still no."

"Does anyone know what happened to her and Jackson last night?"

  "He wouldn't tell me." Danny hesitates to answer.

  "But he's your best friend...One more question..."

    "What?"

   "Do you find me attractive?" Stiles ask seriously.

  What. The. Fuck?

"Stiles, some of us are trying to pretend to read. So zip it." I turn in my seat and whisper.

   "Do you remember what happened last night?" Stiles asks me.

  "Stiles. I was hit in the back of the head. With a cement block. Before anything even happened!" I exclaim and everyone turns in their seats looking at me.

  "Sorry." I shrug my shoulders.

"Are you okay, Kara?" Jackson asks me.

"I have a headache."

"Do you need the nurse. You never did go to the hospital."

"No I am fine. Just... tired Jackson."

"If you want to go home, tell me. I will drive you straight there." He smiles warmly at me.

"Do you smell that?"

"What?"

"It smells like something has rotten."

"I don't smell anything." He says.

I swear. It smells like rotting flesh. It gross!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to go home. Maybe that brick did do some damage. The smell is just everywhere.

Oh. It's so gross.

"Derek?" Is he the smell?

I walk closer to him and start sniffing around him. No stink. Just a dreamy scent. Hmm... Maybe I should stay beside him, he cancels out the bad scent.

"What are you doing?" He asks, raising an eye brow. Man, he is hot.

"I-uh-I, you smell pretty." I smile.

"I smell pretty?"

"Yeah. I like it. You are blocking out the rotting scent."

"Rotting scent?" He asks and sniffs the air with his face in confusion.

"Yeah. It's been around me all day."

"I haven't smelt anything rotten." He seems confused. He sniffs again, but he seems to have found it.

"Hmm." I pause. I need to remember to keep my distance. This man is crazy after all. "Well then, I think I just to need to go home and rest."

"Wolfsbane."

"Oh. Welp. I am going home." I reply, slightly panicking.

Wolfsbane? I only have one more dose to cure it.

Today is not my day.