Let me

"Yeah... No."

"You don't have to go after him." Stiles tells me as we watch Scott run off.

"I know. I just can't sleep." I tell Stiles as I jump out the window.

I follow Scott's scent to the Hale house. What is he even doing here?

"Derek! I know you're here! I know what you did!" He shouts at the house. Well, doesn't someone have issues.

Derek walks out of the burnt house calmly, "I didn't do anything." Or did he? What are they even talking about?

"You killed him!" Scott yells angry.

Derek practically rolls his eyes as he huffs, "He died."

"Like your sister died?" Wow. Low blow Scott. Low blow.

"My sister was missing, I came here looking for her." Derek explains sad and completely pissed at the same time.

"You found her." Yeah. In pieces, Scott!

"I found her in pieces, being used as bait to catch me." Derek states coldly. I mean, I would be pissed if someone accused me of something I would never do.

"I think you killed them both. I'm gonna tell everyone, starting with the sheriff." Really, Scott? What are you gonna tell Noah? That Werewolves exist? I think not!

"That was cute." Derek smirks.

What? Do I smell a bromance? I always voted for Stiles and Derek, but this will suffice. Are they gonna make out now? I guess I should give them privacy.

"I didn't kill him. Neither of us did. It's not your fault, and it's not mine." Derek sighs.

"This? This is all your fault! You ruined my life!" Scott says over dramatically. Gawd! He can compete with Lydia for the Drama queen reward.

"No. I didn't." Derek says impatiently.

"You're the one that bit me!" Ooh! Kinky.

"No. I'm not." Derek replies. Is it just me, or does Derek seem hotter by the second. Oh! I could just-

"What?" Scott asks, interrupting my thoughts.

"I'm not the one that bit you."

"...There's another." Scott states in disbelief.

"It's called an Alpha. It's the most dangerous of our kind. You and I? We're betas. This thing is more powerful, more animal than either of us. My sister came here looking for him. Now I'm trying to find him... But I don't think I can do it without you."

"Why me?"

"Because he's the one that bit you. You're part of his pack." Rude. It could be a girl. You can't go around assuming genders.

"It's you, Scott. You're the one he wants." Oh well, looks like Scott is getting kidnapped.

After Scott and Derek finish talking, Scott leaves heading home.

Derek stays on the porch and looks straight into my eyes. "Do you enjoy eavesdropping on other's conversations?"

I gulp as I walk into the light. "Well. What is you definition of eavesdropping... I was just happening to take a stroll in the woods, while trying to find one of my favorite sources of entertainment."

"So you were stalking Scott and trespassing on private property." He states.

"Maybe." I say before I run off and hear Derek chuckling behind me.

Hey Guys!!! How is it going? Drinking enough water? Staying Safe? I am certainly not, but feel free to do whatever.

PLZ comment, vote, or not... It is whatever.