It wasn't not me.

This entire game is like a freaking television show. Danny has been told by Jackson not to pass the ball to Scott.

  Stiles, of course, is still sidelined.

  Lydia is sitting with Argent and Allison. Obviously, Lydia has been avoiding me lately. It might be the Jackson thing.

  Scott. He is just really trying not to show his wolf side.

Coach is just freaking pumped up on a winning streak. "McCall! Pass to McCall!"

  "Set!" The referee yells out to the team. The strangest thing then happens. The other team gives Scott the ball in fright.

  That poor player will need therapy.

  "...Did the opposing team just deliberately pass us the ball?" Coach asks.

  "Yes, I believe so coach." Stiles replies.

  "Maybe the guy is tripping on something he took before the game." Oh, but I really know what is going on.

  "Interesting..." Coach replies right before Scott scores. "Goal! YES! YES! There you go!"

"Wha-- way to go, McCall!... What? The ball's in the net."

"Ball's in the net!" Stiles repeats like a parot.

"That's the goal of the game-- is get the goal in the net! We got it!"

"Down!" The referee yells.

"Hey, what the hell's up with your teammate, man? What's he on?" An opposing player asks Jackson as I listen in.

  "I don't know... yet..." Yet? Jackson, don't you get into this too!

  "Set!"

"No, no... Scott, no, no!" Stiles yells beside me as I am pulled back oit of my thoughts.

"Come on! Come on!" I can hear Melissa.

"You can do it, Scott. You can do it, Scott." I hear Allison chant him on.

After he shoots the winning score we all jump up and I hug my dad.

"We did it! We won!" I yell as we make our way over to the team.

"Jackson! Congratulations!" I hug him.

"Thanks Kara." He replies cooly, hugging me back.

  Letting go I smile at him before my shoulder is bumped by none other than Lydia Martin.

  "Jackson!" She jumps on him wrapping her legs around him and starts to make out with him. Obviously I am not needed here.

  "Bye. Have a nice night!" I say before walking away. Jackson shoots me one last glance before I turn around.

  "Hey! I haven't really talked to you much, but I have seen you with Scott and Styles." Allison greets me.

"Oh-uh, hi. Scott talks a lot about you. Actually, mostly about you."

   "Oh... Lydia seems to talk about you as much too." She smiles.

  "Yeah. We should all three hang, but I am going to go find Stiles." I smile at her and walk away. Talk about awkward.

  "Kara!" Stiles yells my name and I roll my eyes.

  "Yes Stiles?"

"We have to go find Scott. Derek has been released."

  ΩΩΩΩΩΩ
Hey Waffle fires 🔥 🔥 🔥

  This is my first day off in forever so I updated yesterday at work. I will be releasing more soon. Hopefully tomorrow😁😁😁

  In the mean time check out my other books.

  Vote, comment, and follow please!!😁😁