Chapter 3

That's Kara's living room^^^^^^^^^

   I wake up rubbing my eyes and stretching. Geesh last night at the hospital was more work than I initially thought it would be.

  Groaning I work my way up and go to the bathroom for the obvious reasons...

    After I get dressed in a black and blue striped long-sleeved romper that stops mid thigh and my converses.

   Walking out of my house and locking the door, I put on my leather combat jacket hopping on my bike.

By bike I don't mean a bicycle... I mean my motor bike. Mom bought for me before her... Well it's mine.

Arriving at school I park on the track, right next to the field, where practice is going on.

   "Kara! What the hell are you doing?" Coach yells to me. I can't tell if he is angry or amused...

"Observing. Breathing. Trying to fit in this impossible society the government has created."

  "Would you like to explain the bike on the track?"

"I am protesting against the worlds ideology of healthy."

   "What are you wearing?"

"Clothes."

   "Okay..." He shakes his head walking off. "Greenburg! Stop staring at my daughter and pay attention to your surroundings. You too Whitmore?"

   "No coach." Jackson smirks amused, winking at me.

I roll my eyes and go to sit down on the bench beside Stilinski.

   "Hey Stiles."

"I, uh, Hi."

   "Pretty nice day, huh?" I ask.

"Yeah."

  Hmm... What's a good conversation starter?

  "You believe in werewolves?" I ask.

"Wha- I uh..."

"Relax Stiles."

  "Whats this about?" He asks looking towards the practice feild.

  "I-uh well believe it or not don't talk to many boys." I mummble. Stiles shakes his head and smiles.

  "That's great!" He says looking at me. What? "Oh no. I didn't mean it that way- not that I meant that you-"

  "It's fine." I sigh. People here are probably scared of me. No one wants to be friends with me. I am just Coach's daughter to everyone now.

   "Let's just restart. I am Stiles." He smiles to me and holds out his hand.

  I stare at his hand before shaking it. "I know Stiles. We talked yesterday about tutoring Scott."

  "Y-yeah. But maybe you could have forgotten who I am. A lot of people do that actually."

  "Well Stiles. I here by promise to never forget you Stiles Stilinski."

  "Really?"

"Yeah. Really." I say smiling at him and he has a sparkle in his eyes. Maybe Stiles isn't a freak like everyone told me. I look away pulling out of our stare.

     "...So do you and Scott have an idea of when you want to be tutored. Although I don't think you need it as much as Scott." I am not dumb. I know Stiles is at the top of our class. He might even be better than me.

  "Can you meet us after school today?"

"Uhh. I think so." I take out my calender book looking at today. "Yeah. I can. I don't volunteer for the next three days."

  "Okay. I will tell Scott." Stiles smiles like a little boy on Christmas morning.

  "I guess I should get going to class, I have to print some copies for Coach's pop quiz today." Smiling, I whisper the last part in Stiles ear.

  "Pop quiz?" He looks alert.

"Warn Scott." I wink at him and head to class.