Don't go to anywhere I can't follow Pt.2

There is always something deep inside us pushing to get through; whether it be huger, love, or an uncontrollable to kill someone, because they use the person you are destined to love as an escape route.

I can tell you right now. I am not feeling the first two. If being the first the in the line to killing Scott is line, I would still stand there.

"It's Derek. It's Derek Hale." Well fuck you too, Scott. What has Derek ever done to you, besides being a prick.

"Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson asks, not quite convinced.

"Are you sure?" Allison asks, as well.

"I saw him." Scott says firmly.

"The mountain lio--" Lydia begins.

"No, Derek killed them." Scott intervenes. How would he even know if there wasn't a mountain lion.

"All of them?" Allison asks again.

"Yeah. Starting with his own sister." Scott lies again. I hope he can feel the burning sensation from how hard I am glaring at him.

"The bus driver?" Allison really is racking in all the questions. It is slightly making me angry... But that could be from part of Scott's lie.

"And the guy in the video store. It's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. And if we don't get out now, he's going to kill us, too." Scott continues his trail of lies. What a whore.

"Call the cops." Allison demands.

"No." Stiles and I say at the same time. Why couldn't Scott say a more believable lie? Maybe like there is unknown serial killer roaming the halls trying to kill us? That's not even a lie! Stiles and I share a look of 'I am done with this shit.'

"Wh-what do you mean, "no?"" Jackson asks incredulously.

"I mean, no. You wanna hear it in Spanish?... NO!" He says the last part in a spanish accent making me giggle.

"Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with." Stiles says trying to talk in a calm way. It's nice... It's not going to work, but it's nice,

"Your dad is armed with an entire Sheriff's department. Call him." Jackson says getting angry and frustrated, I know he is just scared.

"Jackson, just trust me, okay?" I plead him.

"Ok-" He begins, but before he can continue Lydia interrupts."I'm calling." Lydia sighs, and pulls out her phone.

"No, Lydia, would you just hold on a sec--" Stiles tries, but she already has the sheriff's department ringing.

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped, and we need you to--" Lydia begins, but is rudely interrupted... "But-" She begins again, with no luck. "She hung up on me..." She says shocked.

No shit. We even told you not to call. How stupid and smart can one person be. I definitely do not want to be stuck in horror movie with any of these people.

"The police hung up on you?"

"She just said that." I say rolling my eyes. Why does she ask so many questions? It kills me a little inside. It's not even curiosity! She is just dumb! Someone please save me! I just wanted to study!

"She said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break-in at the high school. She said if I called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested." Lydia explains.

"Okay, then call again." Allison dumbly says. It. Kills. Me.

"No, they won't trace a cell, and they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here." Stiles smartly remarks. I take it back, I will be in a horror movie with him.

"What the-- what-what is this? Why does Derek wanna kill us? Why is he killing anyone?" Allison asks even more questions. Is that all she does, I can only assume, because I haven't had a real discussion with her.

"Why's everyone looking at me?" Scott asks.

"I am not." I raise my hand.

"Why are you looking at me?" Stiles asks.

"Cause you're cute." I send a wink to him.

"Now is not the time." Scott shakes his head. Rude.

"Is he the one that sent her the text?"

"No. I mean, I don't know." Scott answers honestly.

"Is he the one that called the police?" Allison asks again. Why? Why am I being subjugated to this torture? I didn't ask for this suffering. I asked for a bath and some scented candles. I think the world just hates me.

"I don't know!" Scott yells frustrated.

"All right, why don't we ease back on the throttle here, yeah?" Stiles steps in, dragging Scott away.

"Kara, did you just call Stiles cute?" Lydia asks.

"Yes."

"Oh my gosh, what if I set you two up? It could totally work with you two!" She exclaims. I would, but the problem is that I think he likes you. Is what I want to say, but I just smile and shake my head. No one ever want me. They always go for her. Always.

"Okay, assheads! New plan-- Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?" Jackson bursts.

I kind of agree. I was supposed to call my aunt tonight to check in. It was agreement for me to live alone, near my dad. Otherwise I have to go back to Alaska.

"He's right. Tell him the truth if you have to. Just... just call him." Scott tells Stiles. Welp. That totally wasn't peer pressure...

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive." Stiles points out.

"That's right Stiles! Tell them to stick it!" I accidentally say out loud and everyone looks at me. Bitches.

"All right, give me the phone." Jackson demands.

"Jackson be nice." I give him a pointed look and he glares at Stiles.

Oh no.