The T-shirt You Sleep In.

I am at Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital at the moment. Apparently Lydia called me for some extreme emergency gping on with Jackson. She is on the phone at the moment, of course.

  "Hey, Lydia... You probably don't remember me. Um, I sit behind you in biology." I turn around seeing a very nervous Stules. "Uh, anyway, I always thought that we just had this kind of connection... Unspoken, of course. Maybe it'd be kind of cool to... get to know each other a little better..." Stiles finishes. I knew he liked her!

   I elbow and Lydia rolls her eyes and looks to Stiles. "Hold on, give me a second." She says with whoever she is on the phone with. "Yeah, I didn't get any of what you just said. Is it worth repeating?" How did she not hear that? I should pretend I didn't hear it.

  "No. Sorry, I'll just sit... You don't care..." Stiles mutters the last bit.

   "Okay. Did he do it?" Do what? I have no idea. I am completley lost of why I am actually here.

  "He said not to make a habit of it, but one cortisone shot won't kill me." Jackson explains. Cortisone? For what!?

"You should get one right before the game, too. The pros do it all the time... You want to be a little high school amateur?" Lydia asks ludicrously.

  "Or... do you want to go... pro...?" She whispers in his ear seductive like. Gross! Why, oh why, do I have to have supernatual hearing.

  "Imma just leave now." I say about to head off, but Jackson looks at me with a smile.

  "Kara!" He hugs me and spins me in a circle. I yelp and squeal as Lydia rolls her eyes.

"You okay Jackson?"

"Yeah. Nothing too major. Don't worry about it. But I am glad you are here for me." He smiles.

  "I will always be here when you need me. Now if you excuse me I am leaving due to the death glares Lydia is shooting me." I mummur the last part to him and shoot a wink as I walk away to find Scott and Stiles.

   "So, he did bury the other half of the body on his property?" Stiles asks.

  What?! I leave them for like an hour and they already found a dead body.

  Not fair!

"Which means we have proof he killed the girl." Who? Killed? Crazy people.

"I say we use it."

  "How?" Scott asks.

  "Tell me something first-- are you doing this because you want to stop Derek, or because you want to play in the game and he said you couldn't?" Stiles asks.

"There are bite marks on the legs, Stiles-- bite marks."

  "Okay. Then we're gonna need a shovel."

  "Roadtrip!" I jump up and down clapping my hands.

"Kara? How long have you been standing there?"

"Enough to get caught up in your drama. You guys should learn to listen, what if I was Jackson? He loves drama. He is the drama queen." I sigh at them. Disappointments.

  "Fine. You can come."

"I was going to anyway." I stick my tongue out at Scott.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ
 HOUSE

"Wait... Something's different." It does smell a bit more irritating.

"Different how?" Stiles asks.

   "I don't know... Let's just get this over with." Scott says as he begins digging with Stiles as I ungild my lawn chair and unpack my thermos of iced tea.

  What? I am not digging. I am so not in the outfit for it. That is my only excuse.

Scott sighs irritated as time passes, "This is taking way too long."

  "Did you expect Derek to hide the body two inches under? Dig!" I laugh as he shoots me an annoyed glare.

  "You could be helping." Scott says.

"I could, couldn't I?" I smirk.

"Just keep going." Stiles continues digging."

"What if he comes back?" Scott asks. Well shit. I hadn't thought of that one.

"Then we get the hell out of here."

  "I call dibs on riding on Scott's back." I raise my hand.

"What if he catches us?"Scott asks, ignoring my comment. Whelp. That just means that I can.

"I have a plan for that." Stiles is going to take down Derek? Pfft!

"...Which is?" Scott asks.

  "You run one way. I run the other. Whoever he catches first? Too bad."

 "I hate that plan."

"It wad great knowing you Stiles. Anything special you want written on your gravestone?"

"Oh, stop, stop, stop." Stiles rushes as he sees something in the dirt.  

  "Hurry!" Scott says impatiently as Stiles tries to unknot a bag.

"I'm trying. Did he have to tie the thing in, like, nine hundred knots?"

  "I'll do it." Scott says and opens the wrapped thing.

"What the hell is that?"

" It's a wolf." No it is more. He must have buried this here for a reason.

"Yeah, I can see that. I thought you said you smelled blood, as in human blood?" Oh, it is much more than a wolf. How did he get it to stay like that.

"I told you something was different..."

" This doesn't make sense.SCOTT: We gotta get out of here."

  Stiles nods along, "Yeah. Okay, help me cover this up."

"What's wrong?" Scott asks as he notices Stiles pause.

"You see that flower?" Stiles gestures to a purple flower. Oh no. I know what that is.

  "What about it?"

  "I think it's wolfsbane."

"What's that?" Honestly I think Scott would have been killed by the Argents if not for Stiles.

  "Uh... haven't you ever seen The Wolf Man?"

"No." Wolf Man? What even is that?

" Lon Chaney, Junior? Claude Rains? The original, classic Werewolf movie?" I don't even know these movies.

"No! What?"

" You are so unprepared for this." Like anyone is ready to be a werewolf after they get bitten and just discovering that they are a wolf. They pluck the flower and I roll my eyes.

"Stiles!"

"Holy..."

In place of the wolfs head sits the missing top half of a girls body.