fünfzehn | kageyama tobio - snow angel

in which what you lose will go to your soulmate

[ warnings: n/a ]

[ words: 1k+ ]
____________________________

Snow had enveloped the whole country. Although the days were getting closer to spring, the cold is still ongoing. Days like these usually meant that Kageyama would have had a glove thrown at his face out of nowhere. Whether it'd be placed on his desk or on the floor neatly, or just a sudden hit on the face. A single glove remains there.

His first ever remnant of his soulmate was an origami paper with its form shaped like a dog. No letters and no words. It was just lost from its owner and somehow appeared right on his desk when his mother had told him to spell his name correctly.

He was 4 when that first happened.

And the next thing that popped up when he had dropped his pencil under his desk, a sudden pain erupted on the back of his head. It was a newly bought stack of origami paper landing right on his head. At first he was mad but after a while a hit on the head usually meant another item from his soulmate. But after entering his first year of highschool, hits on the head meant that Hinata was nearby. Both boys liked to fight a lot, physically or as competitions.

The first time Hinata had his palm on the back of Kageyama's head was when Hinata thought that Kageyama had raised his arm for a high five until he turned and Hinata's hand landed on Kageyama's head.

Hinata was a bit confused when Kageyama started turning around with his back arched, his eyes locked on the ground. Tsukishima grimacing at his weird attitude. "Kageyama what the hell are you doing?" Hinata couldn't handle it anymore and this ultimately snapped Kageyama out of his trance.

"You didn't hit me on the head did you?" Silence came after that as Hinata took the chance to run away from the raven haired boy.

...

As the cold passed by again, drops of white flakes had appeared all over the city. Seconds, minutes, and hours passed as the flakes turned into piles of snow.

The sun was up but it wasn't enough to melt the snow around them.

The volleyball team had just met up at school to do an activity together (for fun and entertainment). Nishinoya had suggested going ice skating together and as a result, they all agreed to have fun together on the ice.

Nobody had realized that this was because Nishinoya's favourite food was garigari-kun ice cream.

"Look Kageyama I bet you can't make a prettier snow angel than I do!" The voice of Hinata can be heard and if it weren't for his vibrant hair colour, they wouldn't have seen his antenna peeking out of the thick blanket of snow. This urged Kageyama to lay down five feet away from Hinata's so called snow angel and started to waddle his arms around as well.

"Wow Kageyama's snow angel is really pretty!" Nishinoya ran around the snow with them as Kiyoko had taken her phone out to take picture of the dog-like boys. "Guys you might catch a cold, how about you guys stop!" The worried voice of Yachi could be heard by the boys playing on the snow yet none of them had listened to her.

"Pfft. You guys look so stupid unlike me a first year who is more mature than-"

Tanaka who also saw the fun had grabbed a handful of snow and threw it spot on to Tsukishima's face after his remarks were ruined.

"Daichi-san! How about you judge Kageyama and I's snow angel!"

Daichi who knew they wouldn't be able to leave without the shorty being satisfied, stood in between the both of them.