zwölf | kenna kozume - video games

The name of your soulmate is written on your wrist

[ warnings: fluff ]

[ words: 1.6k ]

so if anyone is confused if you see a dash it changes the pov, first half of the story is kenmas pov !!
____________________________

Soulmates are everywhere. In which two separate pairs are scattered all over the world. If fate decides to be kind, then you might meet yours earlier than what you would've expected. School was a another place where people usually meet their soulmates.

Kenma and his video games.

Video game controllers are Kenma's soulmates. Kuroo, his childhood friend, just thinks it's absurd. Both have seen each other's names (just in case wink) and no one knew any person with the same name.

(L/n) (Y/n) was the name written on Kenma's wrist.

A name that when it enters your ears, it reminded Kenma of ringing bells and flowing ocean. In other words, it had a nice ring to it.

But neither of that really mattered to him.

As long as he and his soulmate were together.

He and his video games.

...

"First day of classes and you're still hooked up on your video games?" Kuroo had hit Kenma straight on the back as he just didn't mind any nuisance. Just his eyes locked to the screen of his playstation. Kenma just let out a mumble. "At this point you're never gonna find your soulmate." Kuroo sighs as they both kept walking. At one point Kuroo had put his arm around Kenma's shoulder to push him to the sidewalk before any cars could hit him.

"How about you?" Kuroo just looked Kenma before grinning. "Asking me that now before entering huh?" Kuroo pauses and looks towards the school entrance, "Just attend the club later and meet your new Nekoma captain." Kenma grimaced at Kuroo's smug face.

"Wipe that smirk off of your face you look ugly." But the only reply he got was another hit on the back.

The bell hits the ring and every other students were already sitting on their seats. "We have a new transfer student with us." A (h/c) haired girl walks in the room and looks down. "We have (L/n) (Y/n), please would you mind introducing yourself?" The timid girl looks in the front once but her eyes averted back to her feet.

"I'm (L/n) (Y/n). I recently transferred from Karasuno Highschool in Miyagi. Pleased to meet everyone I hope we can be great friends." Her voice wasn't all that too quiet, friendly but someone who wouldn't approach anyone at first. She made her way to an empty seat, the opposite of the room where Kenma sat.

His eyes were just out the window, not really listening to the ongoing speech in front. Once her name enters his ears he looked back to the front, and to the girl making her way to the other side.

He doesn't remember but the name feels familiar somehow. He just couldn't recall from where it came from.

Maybe it sounded like the character from a video game he played.

He shrugs in his seat before diverting his attention back to the swaying trees outside again.

...

Kenma packs his bags and hurried off to his classroom. As he was exiting the door, someone flung to the floor as they bump to his shoulder. For a moment all he could do was stare at the girl on the floor before helping them to stand up to their feet again. "I'm sorry." He managed to blurt out before resuming his way out the school while the girl behind him sent him an odd look to his back. She turns to get her bag from the ground before turning away to enter the classroom.