Step one on how to screw up your afterlife:

TW warning: slight cursing.
Wilbur POV

"Who the f*ck are you...?"

Wait....he can see us? That's not possible, that's not supposed to be possible.

"Who the f*ck are we? How the f*ck can you see us b*tch?" Tommy asked, putting on his so called 'man voice'.

"How can I see you? You're standing right in front of me. Why wouldn't I be able to!?" Clay snarled back, he clearly is not happy. So, he can see us. This has never happened before....what now? Do we just tell him the truth, do we make up an excuse—

"We're all ghosts and live here," Techno said, not even looking up from his book. He was once again rereading "the art of war". He looked up though once he could feel us all staring at him. There goes that secret. "What? Did I do something wrong? Heh?"

"Well we weren't exactly planning on telling him that, or at least not like that." Ranboo muttered.

"Hold up, am I missing something? You're all ghosts? Niki and fundy never said anything about this when we bought the house." Clay scoffed.

"Well they didn't know. People don't typically see us, that's part of the whole 'ghost' thing." I said, rolling my eyes, and to think we used to think he was big brain. Where is his 100IQ now?

"Clearly," He snapped back, with quite a bit of venom in his voice. I wonder why. "So what now? Some of my friends are coming to live with me for a while and I'm pretty sure there going to realize if I'm talking to people they can't even see. I'd rather them not think I've gone insane."

"Wouldn't be the first time," Tommy muttered, before Tubbo elbowed him in the side. "What!? It's true!"

"He doesn't know that, Tommy. They aren't the same people, remember?" Tubbo reminded.

"Don't worry mate," Philza said before clay could fully grasp what Tommy and Tubbo had said. "We've lived with a lot of different families and people before. It's like we won't even be here. Just try and ignore us, and we'll try not to be in your way with them around."

"Okay... I guess that could work," Clay replied. That was easy, he didn't even put up a fight. But then again what are you supposed to say when 6 ghosts are living in your new house and your the only one who can see them? "But first at least tell me who the f*ck you are."

"Yeah that's fair. Introductions are good. Introductions are good. I'm Ranboo, Phil practically adopted me."

"I'm Tubbo! Phil also basically adopted me! Me and Ranboo are platonic husbands for tax reasons."

"I'm Tommy, But everyone calls me big T. I'm the man of the house."

"No we don't, no he's not, and I'm Philza, mate. I'm Wilbur, Tommy, and Technos dad. Tubbo is Tommy's best friend and him and Ranboo are both practically family. You can call me Phil, or they sometimes call me 'dadza' but I'm good with either."

"I'm Technoblade, but you can call me techno. I will however also respond to the blade. If you ever want to fight or spar I'm your guy, I also hear voices."

"Oh and I'm Wilbur, but you can call me Wil. Fun fact, I've been killed a few times."

"Okay then...um I'm Clay. I don't hear voices and I haven't died before....but I play Minecraft and I guess I see ghosts? That is unless I'm just going crazy. That's also probable." Clay said, finishing off the round of introductions. Then there was a long award silence, until techno finally broke it.