With screwed up beginings

Clay POV

"He's gone." Tubbo managed to get out, wrapped in Ranboo hug. (Platonically people. Platonically)

"What do you mean he's gone?" Phil asked, dropping the spatula he was holding.

"Where is my brother?" Techno asked Tubbo, sounding more like a threat.

"He left, Techno." I answered for him.

"Bull sh*t," He said. "My brother wouldn't have left."

"He left techno, okay?" I said stepping forward.

"Bull sh*t." He threatened, stepping forward and shoving me.

"He left Techno!?" I yelled, shoving him back until he was against the wall. "He left like Wilbur, he's gone. It's not my fault so don't f*cking shove me."

"Stop f*cking fighting okay!?" Tubbo screeched. "He's gone so don't start f*cking falling apart now. Someone call Karl so he can tell us exactly what's going on, and if someone so much as dares to think about fighting again I will build another nuke. Do you understand?"

We all mumbled our yes's, scared that such a small child could get so mad. Karl came, and after saying a brief hello to George, Daryl, and Nick, they all left, leaving just six of us. After Tubbo yelling and Karl, we had all fallen into the same silence we had multiple times that day, before someone spoke up and ended it.

"Tubbo, he left a note saying all he needed to say," Karl said, pulling out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket, starting to read. "If you're reading this I'm gone. It was too much to be here right now, but one day it won't be. I couldn't tell you my plan because you would try to stop me. I hope you don't think of this like a suicide letter, it's not a goodbye. It's just a see you later.
Hey tubzo, hey Ranboob. I wanted to tell you, I did. XD, I really did. I have to go, I have to. I need to know what's next for me. I'll come back, I promise you I will. And this isn't going to be one of those times I promise then forget about it. I'll miss you, but if I stayed I would have missed him more.
Hey dadza, hey techno, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Karl knows how to reach me but please don't pester him, I can only be reached once with the old communicator and only he has the other half. I asked him not to give it up, not unless necessary. Please don't move, even if you do I'll find you when I come back home. I promise you
Clay, good luck with William, big D. I'll miss you and everyone else. I just couldn't be here. It's too much watching him around all the time, even if the others could see us, knowing that he would never be able to is too much. I'll apologize to you or maybe a version of you one day, I promise.

"What do we do now?" Ranboo finally spoke up after a very long moment of silence. We heard nothing but each other's sniffling.

"What we've done before," Phil answered, wiping tears from his eyes. "The bonfire."

"We can gather the sticks." Tubbo said gesturing to himself and Ranboo, before they were walking out the door, followed closely by Phil and Karl.

"Techno," I called before he could leave as well. "I'm sorry for shoving you"

"It's not your fault," he mumbled, before turning to leave again. "I shoved you first, I'm sorry."

"Wait," I yelled after techno, recalling what Phil had said moments before. "When have you guys done this before?"

"When Wilbur died, well reincarnated himself for you." He answered.

"Oh-oh." I said in shock. I know I didn't know him nearly as long as they had, but I guess it just hurt knowing that my boyfriend practically died and I wasn't invited to what was like his funeral.

"We wanted to invite you," he turned back around. "Really we did. But you were still concussed and George, Nick, and Daryl were watching you closely. I'm sorry we never told you."

"No," I said sharply. "You have nothing to be sorry for. He was your brother. You've known him for centuries. I haven't. You wanted to honor your brother the very same day you found out he was gone. You don't have to be sorry, you of all people shouldn't be. I respect you too much to do that."

"Thank you, Clay," he nodded. "You have always, in any of your past lives, been the most respectable person I have ever met. And you always made this family feel more whole, thank you."

I nodded my admiration, and we left. We went out to the beach where the others awaited next to a large pile of sticks. It was solemn, no one really talked, and the only sound besides the wind and waves were Tubbo and Ranboo trying to sniffle a cry

"I wish he were here," Tubbo cried into Ranboo's shoulder. "Why weren't we good enough, boo?"

"Shhhhhh," Ranboo whispered. "It wasn't us, Tommy needed to find himself. It's like when Wilbur died the first time. He struggles with it, he has to have time."

"I know but, if we were enough he would have stayed." Tubbo said, his tears starting to bubble over.

"The only person who is enough to fill the void Wilbur left was Wilbur. The only other person who did that was Dream when he was manipulating him." Ranboo replied, a tear matching tubbo's rolling down his face. I couldn't help but feel a ping of guilt, I used to dream and from the looks of it I was a real b*tch.

"Tubbo," Phil said after a moment, interrupting the silence besides for the sniffles of Tubbo and Ranboo. "It's time, do you want to do the honors."

"I—I will, yeah," he said, wiping his eyes, before looking towards Karl. "Karl? Do you have the disc?"

"I do," He said, pulling it out of his bag. I don't know why it's so important but clearly it was. "Here."

Tubbo placed it on the pile of sticks and stones built for it like an alter. He closed his eyes and mumbled something to himself, that only he and Ranboo were close enough to hear. Then he turned to face us all, a new confidence displayed on his face.

"Tonight we light the fire like Tommy has lit in us," he projected. "We keep it going in our hearts until he returns and for long after. He has made sacrifices and we have stood aside before. He's not dead, but we don't know when he will be back. Let us gather around the fire and laugh about the good times we've had with him.

That night by the fire, we said goodbye to him. He wasn't there to hear us, but we could feel him, and maybe, just maybe, that was enough to know he'd be okay.

Word count! 1167
Finally got the chapter out. Anyways we only have like three more until it's over boys! And don't worry Tommy will cone back eventually. Also please vote and comment it means a lot!