Screw you

Clay POV

It's been 16 days since I saw Will. I've spent most of it in my room, streaming for long periods of time, and coming out for a blog every now and then with the others. I've had them on my streams a bit, but it's mainly been a lot of speed runs.

Daryl had come in and checked on me often, George as well, but Nick not as often. I've overheard him telling them that I just need my space, and I'll talk when I'm ready. I was thankful he understood, but worried for when he stops.

I was laying in my bed, scrolling through Twitter. I had just finished another speed run stream with George, Darryl, and Nick popping in and out. I hadn't realized how long I had been on it when I heard a knock at my door.

"Yeah?" I called back

"I'm coming in." Nick yelled, before I saw the door open, and he came in like he had said, let's just say he didn't look the happiest.

"Hey, Nick," I said. "What ya need?"

"What the f*ck is up with you?" He asked, sitting on my bed next to me. "You barely come out of your room, I know the only food you've been getting is when Darryl brings you some, and even then you don't eat it all. Who knows how much you've been drinking? And you never hang out with us. What is going on?"

"Nothing." I stated, coldly. "Just havnt been hungry, I've been...busy...streaming."

"That's never stopped you before." He replied, with the same venom I had in my voice, but concern tracing the anger in his eyes.

"Well it's different this time," I said, standing up to leave. "Now I'm going, I'll see you later."

"Where!?" He almost screeched. "To the f*cking beach!? Huh? Look outside you window, Clay. It's the f*cking middle of the day. You're not going to be by yourself there."

"Maybe I don't want to be!" I yelled back, turning around. We locked eyes for no longer than a second, and I could tell I caught him by surprise. It caught me by surprise as well.

We stood in silence for a brief period of time, I turned away from him, and cursed myself inside. I can't tell him anything, no matter how much I want to. And why did I have to scream? Now Darryl and George will be worried.

"No ones forcing you to," He spoke softly. "You know that right? Darryls been worried sick, he won't stop baking muffins or calling Zak. George isn't any help, he's either helping Darryl with the muffins or he's trying to clog to distract himself form it. I've told them you need time, but you've had enough of that. You can talk to us you know? To me, that's what best friends are for."

"I...I can't Nick." I said, my voice cracking slightly. "No matter how much I want to I just can't. You'll think I'm crazy."

"Clay, we've been friends for nine years. If I don't think your crazy now, I don't think I ever will." He laughed, though it sounded forced. Like he was trying to lighten the mood.

"It's not just that, I-I don't know if I'm aloud to." I said, knowing he didn't understand.

"You can, Clay. You're aloud to." A new voice said.

I turned around to see three teenagers standing behind me. Tommy had just spoken, and Tubbo looked at him, then back to me with a worried look.

"We've all seen what him leaving did to you, we know that you need to talk to him." He said.

"He's you're best friend. You don't have to keep up the lie." Ranboo said lastly. I smiled softly, a bittersweet smile, then turned to look back at Nick.

"It just came into my attention that I can." I said. "But you can't tell George, or Darryl, or Alex, or anyone else. Not unless I say you can, got it?"

"Got it." He said, as we both sat back down on the bed.

"I see ghosts. Six—five—used to be six of them. It's a long story, but they live here." I said, reluctantly meeting his eyes.

"Okay, that was not what I was expecting, but continue." Nick laughed.

"Anyways. They all come from a land that is a myth to the myths, a land known as the Dream SMP. More specifically, L'Manburg. Apparently they fought a lot of wars for that place. Karl is from there as well."

"I—What?" He asked. If he had been taking a drink it would be a spit take, I guarantee it.

"Well, apparently he came from there world. Not to long ago, I don't really know that much about this. I'd suggest you ask him."

"Okay, I'm just going to ignore the fact that you told me one of my boyfriends is from a myth. How does seeing ghosts affect you? I don't imagine it's recently."

"No, it's not," I stated. I started to talk about how it all started, from the first day moving in, into me and Wilbur dating, into him sacrificing himself, to now. All of it. Let's just say he was confused. "And I think that's about it."

"Okay, so let me get this straight," he started. "You can see ghosts, there are six of them living in this house with us, you ended up sharing a room with one. His name was Wilbur, you started dating him. Then he found out you would die, because apparently you always do, and it's because your somehow a reincarnation of his past—first—last—something lover. Then you meet the alive version of your ghost lover who we've all known and streamed with but apparently that's just the magic affecting us and then you kissed and practically dated until he pulled out of it and you've been sad for 16 ish days."

"That about sums it all up." I laughed.

"Dude, your life is like some piece of—of fiction," He said. "And you're just now telling me this."

"I know, I know," I wheezed. "I'm sorr—"

I shortly cut off by my phone dinging. I looked over at it, and I must have looked surprised because it caused Nick to speak up.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Will," I said. "He wants to meet up. He said he overreacted, and he knows he should give me a chance to explain myself."

"And?" Nick questioned further. "Are you going to tell him everything?"

"I think I have to." I admitted.

I glanced around at the three ghosts still there beside me. Ranboo nodded, tubbo cheered silently, and Tommy was ecstatic.

"Hell yeah!" He yelled. "I'm going to be able to see my brother...maybe he won't see me...It's a start!"

My heart was pounding, I felt like it was about to leap from my chest. I had a second chance, and I won't screw it up this time. I wouldn't think of him as Wilbur, not this time. They aren't the same person. I was ecstatic and terrified and filled with joy and paranoia.

What the f*ck have you done to me? So to you I say, Screw you, Wilbur Soot, and I'll see you soon William.

Word count: 1224
EYYYYYYY! UPDATEEEEE! Please leave a vote or comment if ya wanna!