Epilouge

It had been years since they had died. It had been years since Tommy had left.

After news of Clay and Williams death, they stayed and threw a funeral. It was small, quiet. People over the world were heartbroken, their favorite streamers had died.

George went back to England, Daryl went and moved in with skeppy permanently. They were happy together. Nick, Karl and Alex moved into the house by the beach. Alex had been told of the ghosts and all of them adopted a small child they lovingly named, Clay. With what used to be a family of six ghosts, now turned into a family of four, nothing felt the same.

They reached acceptance. Out of them all Tubbo was first. He looked on the bright side, wherever that may be. He wasn't happy, he was still upset, but his heart was as mended as it could be, and when the Wilbur and Dream came out of the water the first time offering a wish, Tubbo didn't hesitate. He wanted his son back.

Ranboo was next. He spent time with his son, and realized that life moved on, so he had to as well. Accepting something didn't mean wishing it that way, and when the two dead lovers appeared to him he wasn't surprised this time. He wanted to remember everything, as as he wished he remembered it all. Everything and everyone he had forgotten, and he had peace.

Philza followed after. He had lost them before, and was no stranger to the grieving process. He wished to visit Kristen. And what he wished, he got. Once a month he could see his wife, goddess of death.

Tubbo was sitting on the beach alone, when he spotted an object floating in the waves, glistening with moonlight. He walked out after it, and saw the guitar Tommy was always so fond of.

Upon examining that old guitar, Tubbo smiled, actually smiled. It's been too long since he'd done that. He strummed on it a little bit. Recalling a familiar tune.

"You've gotten good at that." Tommy said.

"Where have you been?" Tubbo asked upon the sight of him.

"I was exploring the world, Tubzo." He smiled, then whispered softly. "Just like me and Will said we always would."

"I'm sorry, you know that right?" The shorter stood. "About his deaths, you didn't deserve any of that."

"I'm okay," Tommy came next to tubbo in the sands of the beach, watching the waves. "I've grieved. I've reached acceptance."

"I'm proud of you, big man." Tubbo laughed, the two of them sitting down.

"Tubbo!" A tall endermen like boy yelled from behind. He stopped abruptly when he saw the blond was not alone. "Tom—Tommy?"

"Hey, Ranboob," Tommy said, standing up as ranboo enbraced him. His eyes grew wide when he saw a zombie Jed piglins chasing after. "Micheal?"

"Tommy!" Micheal yelled running to hug him.

"How does he—how does he remember me?" The blond asked in shock. "How is he here?"

"Dream and Wilbur gave him to us." Ranboo replied.

"Dream? Wil-Wilbur?" Tommy asked, falling to the sandy floor.

"They came back—ish," Tubbo began. "An artifact of great importance came back from this beach. Later that night, when the moon was fully risen, they came back too. Not for long though. They granted us each one item or belonging or wish of our choice."

"Any wish?" Tommy asked, hopeful.

"Any wish that could be a physical thing or person," Ranboo answered for tubbo, shutting Tommy down, knowing where his mind had wondered. "They couldn't come back."