Episode-2

Time skip(After a week)
Today Maya and her family was coming from Korea.
Singh family was getting ready to welcome them to airport.
Presently, they were having bfast and were discussing something.
Mr.Singh: so we should reach there before 15 minutes their flight will land.
Yn : dad you and other go I will go to the market first to bring some gifts for their welcome.
Mr.Singh smiled and said "ok but be back early because because in your car ,you,Isha and their sons will come and in the other car Mahir,Maya and her parents.
And in the last one me and your mom and Aela will come."
Yn : ok dad
Time skip
Singh family reached the airport and yn went to the mall.
Mrs.Singh: it's time for their arrival why they aren't here yet?
Mahir saw someone and ran towards her and hugged her .
He broke the hug and said
Mahir: how are you Maya
Maya: I am fine.
Mr and Mrs. Singh went to them
Mahir: Maya meet my family.
She went towards his mom and dad and touched their feet.
Mrs Singh was shocked because Maya being a korean was touching her  feet which is Indian style.
Maya: *smile* actually aunty my mom is so much towards Indian culture so she taught us all these things.
Mrs.Singh: ok
Maya: aunty meet my parents and these are my brothers,Park Jimin,Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung.
P.Jm,Kth,Jjk: namaste, uncle aunty
Mr and Mrs.Singh: namaste beta
Mahir: so these are my sister's Aela and Isha.
Aela dress

Isha dress

Isha dress

They greeted Park family

They greeted Park family .
Maya: but where is yn the shaitan which u were talking about
Aela: she went to the market but she will be here soon.
Meanwhile yn
I am done with buying gifts and till now I must have reached to the airport but this traffic is not letting me go fast*sigh*
She recieved a call from her mom
*On call*
Mom: where are you yn they have reached,we are waiting for u
Yn: mom there is traffic so I am stuck but I will be there in 5.
Mom: ok
*Call end*
At airport
Mrs.Singh: actually yn is stuck in traffic she will be here soon so we can wait inside
Mr.Park: ok np
They went inside airport.
Meanwhile yn went inside the airport and directly went to washroom.
Meanwhile Jimin was also there near the washroom earning praises from the girls there but he was ignoring them like they are not even there.
Yn came outside from the washroom . Jimim and yn made an eye contact but yn looked away. Some girls were entering the washroom so yn stepped back to give them way but she slipped and was about to fall but a muscular hand snaked around her waist holding her. Her were totally closed tightly ready to feel the pain but pain never came.
Her dress

She opened her eyes and was lost in his eyes

Jimin pov
I was walking towards the washroom but a girl caught my eyes . We made a eye contact but she looked away. She was stepping back to give way to the girls but she slipped and was going to fall but I catched her. She closed her eyes tightly.
When she opened her eyes I was lost in them but I looked away
Jimin pov end
When Jimin looked away she quickly stood up and said sorry but Jimim being a rude ass here said
Jimin: if u have so much interest in falling so u can fall everywhere . I was just passing so I thought to help and need to say thanks*rude*
She pouted and angrily went from there.
She went to her parents and greeted the Park family.
Yn: namaste uncle,aunty
Mrs. Park: namaste beta ,meet my children.
They all shaked their hands when Mr. Singh said" where is Jimin"
Jimin: I am here uncle sorry I went to the washroom.
Yn turned and shocked that it was the same guy from washroom so she just ignored him .
They all sat in the car.
In first car there were
Yn,Isha,Jk,Tae and Jimin.
In second,there were
Mr.and Mrs.Park,Maya and Mahir
In the last there were
Mr and Mrs
Singh and Aela.
Yn was driving while talking to Isha when Tae spoke
Tae: so yn what is your profession.
Yn: umm...taehyung now I am not doing anything on own but I work in my dad's company as International case Manager.
Tae: nice,and Isha what about you
Isha: I am doing fashion design course.
Tae: ok
Yn: so what is your profession.
Tae: me ,jk and Jimin work in the same company.
Jimin is the D.G and me and jk areD.D.G
Yn: really
Jk: yes
Yn nodded.
Time skip
They reached home and everyone got out of the car.
They came inside and came inside ,freshed up sat on the couch and ate some snacks and juice and started discussing.
Mr.Singh: so you want this wedding Indian style .
Tae: uncle we attended many korean wedding but we never attended a indian wedding and also we heard that that indian wedding has so much fun rituals so we want indian wedding.
Aela: yes u are right indian wedding is so much fun
Mr.Park: ok so its final that it will be indian.
Mrs. Singh:So i think that we should do the engagement after a week and wedding after a month?
Mrs.Park: ofcource
Mr.Singh: so tomorrow you all children go to the mall for shopping ok?
Yn: ok dad
Mr.Singh: so everyone must be tired so u all should go to ur rooms and sleep now. Yn dear show them their rooms .
Yn: yes dad
Yn showed everyone their rooms and only Jimin was left. He was following her to his room.
Yn entered a room and said
Yn: this is your ,if you need anything then the room next to yours is mine you can ask me
Jimin nodded and said" ok you can go"*rude*.
Yn pov
How rude is he
She was in her thoughts when Jimin walked closer to her and said making her come out of her thoughts
Jimin: you don't want to go out
Yn: no no I am going
Jimim: if you want than u can stay here also
Yn: n-no I am going and she ran from there.
Jimin: cute wait what I am saying aishh

TBC
-------------------------------------------------------