Episode-22

(This episode contains mature content so u comfortable readers can avoid that part)

Early in the morning Aela ,Jimin and Jk went to haldi venue to see all the preparations and decorations and came back after they are satisfied from the venue.
After some time the family started to get ready.

Maya pov

I just woke up and expected to see Mahir beside me but he wasn't their. Then I noticed a note on the night stand which said " Good Morning baby, I got some work to do in office. I'll come in 2 hours so get ready beautiful."
Maya - Aish again his work and stuff. He dont even give me time. Now I'll also ignore him.

Mahir pov
I hurriedly came back from my office just to see my beautiful wife. I went to my room and got ready and went downstairs to see her.
When I saw her, she was looking the most beautiful girl in the world.
I saw that she was free and no-one was around her so I pulled her in a corner and back hugged her.
Her outfit 👇

Her makeup 👇

Her makeup 👇

Mahir outfit 👇

Mahir outfit 👇

Author povMaya - what are you doing MahirMahir - hugging youMaya - leave me I have to do work and what if someone sees usMahir - if I had to leave you then why would I have back hugged you my love and if someone sees us then let them see ( whisper...

Author pov
Maya - what are you doing Mahir
Mahir - hugging you
Maya - leave me I have to do work and what if someone sees us
Mahir - if I had to leave you then why would I have back hugged you my love and if someone sees us then let them see ( whisper in her ear in seductive way ) to whom you belong babygirl
Maya blushed but didn't show, whereas Mahir started giving her wet kisses on neck.
Maya slightly gently pushed him and went outside  leaving a confused Mahir.