Episode-38

Previous
Yn: ok ok it's enough*laugh*
Jimin smiled and hugged her tightly.
___________________________________
After their patchup  Jimin dragged yn outside again where others were present.
They all saw Jimin coming towards them with yn being dragged by him.
Jin: now what he did
He came towards them with yn behind him.
Jk: now what happened
Jimin: nothing just I came here to apologise. I am really sorry I behaved rude to all of u specially my love . I am not worth it but I am really sorry .
Tae: did yn forgave you
Jimin nodded
Tae: everything is settled then if she forgave you then we all also forgive you because you hurted her the most.
Maya:it's good to hear and Jimin I don't want this thing to happen again we all know how much you love yn.
Akansha: ok so now let's forget all this ,we have to get ready too,it's wedding tonight guys.
Jk and Aela looked at each other and smiled.
Jk: when you both are talking about your marriage huh
Jimin: after your wedding ofcource.
Time skip
After forgiving Jimin everything was now back to normal.
It was 7 p.m in the evening when the family was getting ready for the wedding.
.
.
.
Taesha were in their room getting ready ,Isha was in the room getting ready while tae was in the washroom taking a bath.
After some time he came out with only a single towel hanging in his waist and saw Isha only in her saree blouse and skirt and now she was about to tie her saree and her hairs were wet. He was totally lost in the view infront of him. Her  bare back,waist her soft belly were just making him hard. He started walking towards her and backhugged her. His cold body when came in contact with her warm one made her shiver. He rested his palms on her waist. He started kissing her back then started trailing kisses on her neck and on her shoulder. She thought he will do all this and then will leave but she gulped when he turned her around and then kissed her upper chest . She threw her head back as she was enjoying it and the saree fell from her hand. He pulled her closer and started kissing her neck. He then started opening her blouse.
Isha: t-tae w-we don't have time.
Tae: baby I'll be quick pls just enjoy
Instead of replying she just attached her lips with his and started kissing him. He opened her blose and pulled it down till her shoulders and started giving kisses there. He then sucked on her skin there making her grip his hairs and moan. He then removed her blouse and kissed her. He then gestured her to jump. She jumped and he carried her like koala ,her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He carried her and sat on the bed with the headboard supporting his back and Isha sitting on top of him. He then trailed kisses from hes lips till her neck and then started sucking her bre**t while squeezing the other one. She held his hairs as the pleasure was too much.
After their makeout
Isha: tae now let's get ready.
Tae: hmm..sure
They stood up and then started getting ready.
Isha wore her saree ,did her makeup and hair and tae wore his outfit.
Tae: wow you look good in saree
Isha: thanku but u know it's difficult to wear.
Her outfit 👇

Tae's outfit 👇

Tae's outfit 👇