Episode-16

After returning home everyone was tired and went to their rooms to sleep.
Maya was waiting for Mahir in her new bedroom(which is of Mahir). She was smiling thinking about the feeling of getting married
Outside the room:-
Mahir: what will u take to let me go in ? Pls let me go
Aela: no
Mahir: why
Isha: our choice
Mahir: what
Yn: give us our gifts first.
Mahir: yaah in the morning I will gift uba whole house but now pls let me go in.
They were arguing when suddenly the three girls gasped and were carried away by Tae,Jk and Jimin.
Tae:they will not disturb you hyung
Jk: enjoy you time now
Jimin: best of luck
Mahir:*shout*thankyou
He went inside
Maya started getting nervous when Mahir came inside and closed the door and locked it. He came to her and sat beside her on the bed . He took her hand in his and caressed it.
Mahir: I can't believe we are married now
Maya: you are right it's a very different feeling
Mahir: and also you are now Mrs.Singh instead of Ms.Park.
She blushed and slightly nodded. He smashed his lips on her and kissed her. Later he started removing her jewelleries and smiled seeing her mangalsutra and kumkum which is the sign of their wedding. He again attacked her lips and went down kissing and laid her on the bed.........................................

Meanwhile Aela took a bath and was ready to sleep but a knock interrupted her. She opened and saw Jk standing there.
Aela: what are you doing here this late
Jk: I wanna get a kiss otherwise I cannot sleep.*pout*
Aela: is that so
Before he could say something Aela pulled him inside and closed the door and started kissing him. Jk was shock after seeing her bold move. But smiled and started kissing her back with pure love. Jk bit her lip and she opened her mouth slightly and he entered his tongue and started exploring her mouth. His other hand went inside her t-shird and caressed her waist. She felt shivers in her body. Suddenly Aela started sucking his neck and when jk was about to lost in the pleasure,Aela pulled back.
Aela*smirk*:now u got more than a kiss now go and sleep.
She kissed his cheek and he went out

Tae and Isha
Isha took a bath and came out wearing a robe
Isha: ahh it's so relaxing and refreshing
Tae: it can be more good if I join wanna come?*smirk*
Isha got scared and put her hands on her chest calming herself.
Isha: yaah when u started acting like a ghost.
Tae: hehe....sorry
Isha: ok so go now I have to change
Tae: what if I don't
He came to her and plopped himself on her bed.
Tae: I do t mind seeing u change in front of me u know
Isha: huh...I will change in the bathroom only. She took her clothes and went inside.
Meanwhile Tae was smelling her scent from the pillows.

Jimin and yn
Yn was searching her dress for the reception when Jimin came and back hugged her. She flinched but his scent calmed her down.
Jimin: hmmm....what are you doing
Yn: nothing just finding some dress for the reception
Jimin: no need to search you look beautiful in even a sime dress.
He turned her around and snaked his hands on her waist and pulled her closer. She crossed her hands behind his shoulder.
Yn: what
Jimin: nothing
With that he started kissing her and she kissed him back .
They pulled away and smiled at eachother.
He kissed her cheek and said before leaving.
"I will be waiting for u tomorrow"

TBC

------------------------------------------------------