Episode-26

It was 12 noon and everyone was busy preparing for the wedding except Tae and Isha cuz they were cuddling in Tae's room.
Aela was decorating the already decorated mandap.
Mrs.Singh came towards her a bit scared and asked her.
Mrs.Singh: Aela do you know where is Isha I couldn't find her anywhere.
Aela widened her eyes when she realised that Isha was in  Tae's room.
Aela: oh mom she must be in yn's room you wait I will go to her and and ask her to get ready.
Mrs.Singh: ok and be fast.
Aela: ok(and she ran away from there)
Aela was going to Tae room while singing a random song and totally forgetting where she is going and she went in a random room thinking that it's Tae's room suddenly.............................................AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Jk: AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Aela.quickly covered her eyes when she saw Jk sitting naked on his bed and wearing pajama but the pajama was only halfway. He quickly crawled back and covered himself with duvet.
Aela:what are you doing here
Jk: what it's my room so obviously I will be here not anyone else.
Then Aela realised that it's his room and she came in the wrong room while singing song.
She was a blushing mess
Aela: iamsorry (and ran away)
Now she was consciously walking towards Tae's room and went inside and told Isha to get ready.
After 2 min.
We can see Isha being dragged by Aela because Taetae was not letting her go to get ready.
As they left Jimin came to Tae's room and asked him to get ready.
Time skip
Tae took a bath and started getting ready with help of Jimin
After he got ready ,they went downstairs to the mandap and Tae sat down near the mandap and the priest started chanting some mantras.
Time skip
After a small Pooja the priest asked them to call the bride and Mrs.Singh called Yn to bring Isha down.
Meanwhile in Isha's room
Yn,Isha and Aela were sitting in one room and Isha was being nervous and Yn and Aela were calming her down.
Then yn got a call from her mother and told her bring Isha down.
Yn: ok so its time to go. Dont be nervous ok. Just think about Tae and smile ok
Isha nodded and went down.
Yn,Isha and Aela came down and Isha sat beside Tae. For a second Tae forgot how to breathe.
Jk was teasing Tae but when he saw Aela with Isha he became a blushing mess.
On the other side Maya was checking other preparations  when Mahir came to her.
Mahir: bby u need any help
Maya: umm....no it's done
Mahir: ok so come fast ok the wedding is gonna start.
Maya: ok let's go
Here when Jimin saw yn coming towards them he cursed under his breath because she was wearing the dress whe he himself gifted her.
Jimin pov
I knew that she will look beautiful in this dress but she is looking more than that ..oh god save me..

Btw their outfits
Tae outfit 👇

Btw their outfitsTae outfit 👇

Isha's outfit and makeup 👇