Episode-34

It's been two days since Singh and Park family came back to India. They took their flight for Mumbai and then directly to Goa.
They booked a whole resort and they are staying in it.
Today is Jk and Aela's mehandi and also our bunny Jungkook's birthday.
Its 4 in the morning and Aela went outside her room and then one by one starting waking others up except their parents and Jk. She woke them up and started dragging them towards her room.
Once they all were in the room she sat in the bed and started talking
Aela: how you all can forget we talked about this that we will plan his birthday at this time but still u all didn't woke up.
Suga: yaah lecture us later and complete your talk fast and lets us go and sleep peacefully.
Aela: yeah yeah
Aela: so as we will wish him in the morning and then there will be mehndi in the afternoon so after that we will celebrate his birthday and yeah don't show him that we planned anything. Someone from you will bring the cake and all that ok
All nodded while agreeing.
Yn: can we go sleep now* yawning*
Tae: you know na after some hours it's urs and jk mehandi bye we are going to sleep.
He went outside with Isha who was being dragged by him.
One by one everyone left her room and went  inside theirs to sleep.
After some time Aela also slept.
Time skip
It was 10 a.m in the morning .
Aela was in the kitchen eating breakfast ,she saw Jungkook leaving his room but intentionally ignored him.
He went downstairs and searched for her and found her sitting on the countertop talking with her mom while eating.
He pouted
Jk pov
She didnt wished me not only she but others too.
Jk pov end
After some time
Jk was sitting on the couch ,he saw Aela going upstairs to her room but Jk in the speed of light ran towards her and dragged her with him towards a room.
They both got inside a room and jk locked the door.
Jk: why are u ignoring me since morning?
Aela: I was not ignoring you at that time dad and uncle were there so I went from there but leave all that,the important thing is
She hugged him tightly and said
Aela: happy birthday soon to be hubby
Jk smiled showing his bunny teeth but instantly went back to normal when she broke the hug.
Jk: and u r getting time to wish me now*pout*
Aela: I am sorry na u know that I was not able to meet u.
Jk: I will not let u go this easily.
Aela: and I know how to make u forgive me*smile*
Jk just stared at her.
She put her hands on his shoulders and pulled him closer to her while he did the same by pulling her close by her waist.
She started kissing him slowly and he also kissed and smiled in the kiss. He started sucking her lower lip making her moan in the kiss.
After breaking the kiss
Aela: so am I forgiven?
Jk: hmm......yes u r
She smiled and kissed his cheeks
Aela: ok bunny we should go now everyone must be finding u
Jk: why me
Aela: to wish u dumbo
Jk: oh yeah
Author pov
They both slowly went out of the room but stopped on their tracks seeing their brothers and sisters sitting in the living room giving them teasing smiles.
They both gulped and went towards them and sat down.
Suddenly Jm and Tae jumped from the couch and sat beside Jk on each side and hugged him.
Jimin and Tae: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE
They shouted in his ears and he closed his ears.
Jk: ok ok thanku so much but are u both planning to make me deaf
Tae*pout*: we were just wishing u.
Then other members greeted him and hugged him.
Jk: thanku so much all.
They were talking when their parents came and they greeted him too.
Mrs.Singh: happy birthday my soon to be son in law
Jk blushed after hearing it and looked down smiling.
Mrs Park went towards him and squished his cheeks.
Mrs Park: aww my son is shy see how cute he is looking.
Everyone started laughing seeing his face but Aela was just smiling seeing his face.
Jk: thanku mom and it's just I am happy that u called me son in law.
Mrs.Singh: then prepare yourself because u r my son in law and I'll call u that only.
He smiled and slowly nodded.
Time skip
It was 2 pm and everyone was getting ready for the mehandi function which is after half an hour.
Aela and the girls were in one room,the girls were helping Aela in getting ready.
Aela: u all planned everything right?
Yn: yeah everything is done and rest boys will do after the mehndi .
After some time they all were ready and now they were going towards the venue.
The girls made Aela sit on the couch present there and got down from the stage.
Mrs Singh got on the stage and told the mehndi girls to start applying the mehndi.
At that time boys also came inside while fixing their suits and the girls were drooling over them not only yn,Aela,Isha,Maya and Akansha but other girls in the function too.
Yn,Isha,Aela and Akansha glared at other girls being angry.
Jimin pov
Wow I am speechless after seeing her
The boys came towards the girls in the stage.
Jk's outfit 👇