Episode-15

They all went home and changed into comfortable ones and slept.

Next morning everyone was sitting outside the garden talking about wedding which was in few hours But yn and Aela were not there because they went to the hall to check the preparations (as always).

With Aela and Isha
They both were checking the food and dishes . Suddenly yn stumbled and was about to fall but held the table and stood straight holding her head.
Aela: yn are you ok *worried*
Yn: yes Aela I am ok just a little headache
Aela: you sure
Yn: hmm
Time skip
They were roaming here and there suddenly Aela got a call from Mr.Singh
Dad: Aela is everything ok there
Aela: yes dad everything is perfect
Dad: ok so you both should come home it's getting time for the wedding
Aela: ok dad
*Call end*
Aela: yn dad is saying we should go home now
Yn: ok
They both left
They reached home and Aela went to her room
Yn was also going but her head started spinning and she was about to fall down.
Meanwhile Jimin pov
I was finding my billi cuz she is is not here since morning. I heard Mr.Singh called her back from the venue I saw Aela going to her room but where is yn.
Suddenly he saw yn ,he smiled but it faded when he saw she is about to fall down. He ran to her and catched her and she fainted in his arms.
Jimin: yn*slightly slapped her cheeks*
She was not opening her eyes.
He sighed and took her to her room and laid her down comfortably in the bed.
He sprinkled some water on her face. She opened her eyes and saw Jimin.
She was about to sit up but instantly got a glare from Jimin.
Jimin: don't you dare to sit up.
Yn: why
Jimin: who told you to overwork yourself huh...tell me*slightly shout*
Yn:i-i was-
Jimin: take these medicines and sleep and I don't want to see you out of your room before the wedding time..understand
He left from there without listening to her.
She pouted and ate her medicines and set her alarm so that she can wake up on time and slept.
While she was sleeping Jimin was time to time checking on her.
Time skip
It was the time of the wedding and everyone was getting ready.
Jimin and his family went early to the wedding venue to welcome the barat.
Yn family got ready and the barat went to the venue.
Mrs.Park welcomed them and they went inside.
Yn was looking for Jimin because he was not talking to her . She wanted to apologize and make his mood better
She saw him with Tae and Jk talking .
She cannot talk to him infront of them so she asked Isha and Aela to distract them.
Isha and Aela purposly walked past Jk ,Tae and Jimin.
Tae and Jk saw them and stopped talking.
Jimin: so i-
Tae and Jk: bro we are coming wait.
Jk outfit 👇

Aela outfit 👇

Aela outfit 👇