Episode-8

Next morning yn woke up and got ready and directly went to the mehndi hall without eating anything.
Her outfit 👇

While walking she saw Jimin on her way but she left before he could approach her or say something

While walking she saw Jimin on her way but she left before he could approach her or say something. He sighed sadly. His eyes got teary thinking that his loved one is ignoring him because of a silly misunderstanding. He went in his room and got inside the washroom and punched the wall several times in anger and broke the mirror . He started crying so badly and didn't knew that the mirror pieces were piercing his skin and he got a deep cut but he didn't feel the pain because the pain inside his heart was much more than that.
Tae and jk came inside his room happily but got teary when they heard  Jimin crying. They went inside the washroom and the next thing they saw made their heart drop. Jimin's left hand was bleeding too much and there was deep cut. Tae came near him to comfort him but Jimin sat on his knees and started crying.
Jimin: why is s-she d-doing this to me*sob*it's j-just a misunderstanding . Tea pls tell her na . She is not listening to me. I love her so much.
Tae and Jk were shocked after hearing his sudden confession.
Jimin: I never thought I will love her but after she is ignoring me I came to know about my true feelings.
Jk: bro pls don't cry we told u na will help you and at tonight's function only.
Tae and Jk helped him stand up and took him out from the washroom.
They started cleaning his wounds and applied medicine and bandaged it.
Jk: bro u take rest we are going to plan something
Jimin just nodded and went to sleep.
Tae and Jk went to Isha and Aela and told them the scene which happened. They both teared up after hearing Jimin's condition.
Isha: he loves her? Then I will surely help him.

Time skip to night
It was the time of mehndi and both the families were there while groom,bride and their brother sisters were still getting ready.
Mrs.Park: yn really did a great decoration.
Mrs.Singh: yeah u r right.
Then only Aela came inside the hall.
Her outfit and makeup 👇

Then Tae came.
His outfit 👇