Episode-29

Time flies too fast,everyone knows but for our couples it was like a whole eternity.
Today Park family is coming back to India after 2 months because tomorrow is Jk and Aela's engagement. Right now Singh family is waiting for Park family to come. They planned to go to airport to welcome the Parks but they refused. So now here they are in the living room waiting room.
Mr.Singh: is everything done ,they must be here in 5-10 minutes.
Mrs.Singh: yes everything is ready,no need to worry.
Time skip to 10 minutes.
They were sitting when they heard the sound of doorbell. Maya went to open the door and saw  Park family standing there . She hugged them one by one and they came inside. They greeted everyone and sat down. Yn and Aela hugged Isha and after that they sat down. Jk and Aela hugged too.
Jk: how are you love.
Aela: I am fine bunny how about you
Jk: I missed u alot
Aela: but u are here now so don't be sad anymore.
Yn and Jimin stared at each other but they couldn't hug each other like others cuz their relationship is not revealed yet so they kept their excitement inside them for later
Author: they will do a blast later😁
Everyone talked and then went to have lunch.
Time skip
Mrs Singh: you all rest now it was a long journey and tomorrow is engagement too.
They all agreed and went to their rooms.
Yn signalled Jimin to come inside her room. He was following her  AND....as soon as they got inside the room Jimin closed the door and hugged her tightly.Yn also hugged back tightly.
Jimin: I missed u sooo much baby
Yn: I missed u alot chim. They fell on the bed while hugging eachother and now yn was in top of him. He looked at her and kissed her passionately,yn kissed back too.
Jimin: I love you
Yn: I love u too
Now yn kissed him while her each arms were beside his head and he was holding her waist.
She broke the kiss when they were lack of oxygen.
Jimin: think u missed me too much
Yn again kissed him hard and deep and kissed back. He was surprised by her moves but happy too.
She again broke the kiss.
Jimin: whats with these kisses hmm?
Yn: I just missed u that's why
Jimin: hmm
.
.

It was evening time and everyone was getting ready because they decided to go shopping for tomorrow's function.
Time skip
They reached the mall
Mr.Singh: let's first choose for our groom and bride
Mr.Park: yes we should search for them first
They went inside the men clothing store and bought the dress for Jk. Next they went to girls clothing and bought the dress for Aela too.
Mrs Park: I liked both the dresses
Mrs Singh: yeah both Jk and Aela's dresses are beautiful.
Mr.Park: so Jk and Aela as your clothes are now here so u can go and enjoy and but whatever jewellery or anything u want till then we all will do our shopping .
Jk: ok dad
Jk and Aela left for the jewellery store
Here,Taesha (Tae n Isha) and Jimin and yn went to different stores separately for buying the outfits.
Jimin got his outfit so easily but when yn went to try some outfits ,he made her wear so many outfits
Jimin: nah not this I want u to look different so change
Finally after half an hour he found a dress of his choice and they bought it.
.
.
.
Taesha shopping was done so they went to the ice cream shop and ate some icecream .
.
.
.
Jk and Aela bought some jewellery,Jk bought wrist watches ,some bracelets etc. and they went to many more stores.

After 3 hours their shopping was done and now they all were going home.

Time skip
They all reached home ,ate their dinner and slept.

TO BE CONTINUED~