Episode-27

Previous:
Tae smirked and said said ofcource
Isha: but I am leading this time.

Present:
With that Isha got on top of him,Tae was surprised seeing her bold side but smirked.
Isha started kissing him roughly,then went to his jawline,then neck while while biting and sucking his skin leaving deep purple red marks.
Tae was moaning at the sudden pleasure.
She sat on his stomach and again kissed him while he put his hands on her waist to support her. She started trailing kissing from his neck to his v-line . Tae was a moaning mess. She purposely rubbed her lower part with his making tae groan and his mouth open.
Tae:ahh-dont tease me pls
(She was continuously rubbing her's with his)
Isha: ohh hubby u teased me soo much so its my turn now
Tae was moaning and breathing heavily due to feeling
Tae:ohh i-iam s-sorry but I can't control pls
She smirked and put his d**k inside her and started riding him.
They both were moaning mess then blah blah blah.....
Next morning
Isha wokeup and smiled seeing her husband sleeping beside her while hugging her. She smiled and removed his arm and sat up to go to the washroom but as she stepped on the floor she again sat back on the bed clutching her lower stomach.
Isha pov
Oh god I can't walk now what will I do now .
She was talking to her herself when she felt two arms hugging her from behind. She turned and saw Tae hugging her awake but still eyes closed and rested his head on her back.
Isha: yaah tae get up now
Tae: umm..no
Isha: tae it's late get up and pls help me to go to the washroom*pout*
Tae started laughing
Tae: hahahaha....u r the one responsible for ur legs which are like jelly now.
Isha: huh..how me
Tae: hmm who said I'll lead the last round.
Isha: ahhhh ok ok but pls
Tae: hmm let's go we will bath together.
He took her bridal way to the bathroom and placed her on the counter and went to fill the bathtub .
After filling it he carried her and placed her in the tub while he also joined her and sat behind her.
The warm water touched their skin and the hum in satisfaction. Isha rested her head on his shoulder while Tae grabbed a shampoo and started applying on her hair .
She turned and she also started applying shampoo in his hair. Both were giggling while bathing like small kids.
Time skip
They took their bath and got ready as today was her First Rasoi.
Isha's outfit and makeup 👇

They both went downstairs (Isha was a bit limping and that doesn't got unnoticed by our Jimin shii~) They saw everyone were sitting in the living room of the resort

Isha and Tae: good morning everyone
Jk: good morning
They came and sat beside jk and jm.
Jimin rested his arm on the backrest of the couch and placed his hand on his temple and whispered to Isha
Jm: so Isha bhabhi after last night ,the way u r limping tae helped u or not
Isha's eyes popped out and she became a tomato.
Tae smacked Jimin's head
Jm: ouch....what
Tae: yo jiminie keep ur mouth shut or if u don't want to then wait till ur wedding night.
Jimin: hmmm. it has time u know
Isha: okk so I am going to make breakfast
Mrs.Singh: yes beta go
Isha left
Time skip
Everyone came to the dining table and saw different kinds of dishes placed on it. Everyone's mouth watered smelling the aroma and seeing the dishes.
Everyone sat down and started eating and gave soo much compliments to her.
Time skip
It was afternoon and Mrs.Park went inside her room thinking something while smiling ,Mr.Park saw her and asked
Mr.Park: why are you smiling honey
Mrs.Park: you remember we discussed about Jk and Aela marriage after Tae's and Isha's
Mr.Park: ohh yes so let's finalise it today with Mr.and Mrs.Singh after reception.
Mrs Park: yeah I am excited again a wedding.