Episode-37

Next morning Jimin left for the meeting early in the morning.
Last night after the fight he just went to his room and slept without clearing things.
It's 10 am and Jimin was in his meeting,the CEO of the other company didn't attended the meeting instead he sent his assistant to represent his company and Jimin was not happy with it.
Jimin pov
He is the CEOs assistant I am not sure with him about the deal.
Time skip
At 11 a.m the meeting ended and the results totally shocked Jimin,he didn't expected to fail this time.
Assistant: I am sorry Mr.Park but I don't think our CEO will like this idea.
Here in the resort everyone was getting ready for the bangle ceremony.
Jk and Tae were in Jk's room talking about the meeting.
Tae: what could have happened in the meeting I hope for the best otherwise Jimin will be out of control. He already hurted yn too much.
Jk: he has no right to blame yn she is only caring about him and I don't think he apologized to her till now.
Yn was in her room getting ready ,her eyes were still red from crying. She wore her dress and now she was sitting on the bed using her phone when suddenly the door of the room opened with a loud bang.
She flinched and then looked up and saw Jimin who was fuming in anger and was looking at her with cold face.
She stood up and asked
Yn:w-what happened are you alright?
He came towards her and shouted
Jimin: stop this drama now yn. You wanted this right because of you I lost this deal you didn't let me work and showed your fake concern ,u r happy now right. He held her both shoulders tight and said
Jimin: ARE YOU HAPPY NOW HUH
Yn started crying once again because of the pain.
Jimin: your work is now done right you must be happy now right.
I even doubt that how can I love a girl like you.
Yn:j-jimin pls listen-
Jimin: what's there to listen now huh I lost now and that's because of you.
He slapped her and left.
She fell on her bed crying her heart out.
Yn pov
Why he is doing this. What happened to him ,why he is behaving like this. In any case be doesn't love me anymore?
No god pls.
After some time she stood up and did her makeup and hid the slap mark and red cheeks with makeup and went outside towards the function hall.
Her look 👇

Isha came inside Jk's room and saw Tae also sitting there

Isha: tae mom said if u all want then u all can come there or else u can wait till the ceremony is over and yeah I heard that y-you lost the deal today too.
They both were shocked hearing it.
Tae pov
Oh no idk what will happen now.
Jk: but bhabi how is yn I didn't saw her.
Isha: she is in the hall and I can see that she cried a lot .
Tae: you go we will see for coming or not.
Isha's look 👇