Episode-19

Next morning everyone woke up and get freshed and now they were eating breakfast. They were eating while talking about how the marriage went and discussing about next which is tae and Isha's marriage .
Suddenly your all parents said something which made you all saddened .
Mr.Singh: so Mr.Park you have to go back to Korea tomorrow right?
Mr.Park: sadly yes because of business purpose but don't worry we will try to come back fast till then u should ask Panditji for the marriage date so we can be back early.
Jimin pov
What ? Why we have to go back to Korea this fast . I didn't even confessed yet. He saw your face and saw the sadness and started thinking what to do.
Mrs.Singh: but we are going back to our home(Mumbai) today afternoon right?
Mr.Singh: yes first we will go to our home and then Mr.Park will go to Korea from there only.
Listening to these conversations Jk held Aela's hand tightly under the table as they were sitting together.
Tae and Isha were not sitting together but the sadness was visible but a part of Isha was happy cuz she has planned something but she was sad too. Tae looked at her and pouted.
Time skip
Yn,Aela,Isha,jk,Jimin and Tae were sitting in one room planning something.
Aela: how much time will u all take to come back to India?
Jimin: idk about dad's business but me ,jk and tae have lot of works cuz when we came India we finished our important work fast and left all other works and our business partners are now asking for it*sigh*so....
Isha: so u don't know when u will return haina?
Jk nodded
Aela: ok leave this sad things all and just be happy that u all will be returning for Isha's marriage
Jk: and then yours and mine marriage
Jimin: and then mine and yn's.*smile*
They all were talking but noticed that you are not talking anything but you are stuck in your own thoughts thinking something deeply while looking down at the bedsheet and drawing circles with you finger.
Tae: what happened to her*whisper*
All just denied as they don't know.
Isha to Aela: do you know something*whisper*
Aela : no* whisper*
Jimin pov
Oh god ik what she is thinking . Iam so sorry love I didn't confessed properly to you yet,but I promise I will confess to you before going to Korea.
Isha shook yn and she flinched and came out from her thoughts and looked at Isha blankly and asked
Yn: what
Isha: where were you lost
Yn: sorry I was thinking something btw what were you all talking about?
Aela: we were talking about marriage of we all.
Yn just nodded
Yn: ok so you all continue your talks I am going to pack my things since we have to leave in the afternoon.
Without any answer she left.
Jk: why is she acting strange?
Tae: Jimin if in any case she is sad because of u then I am not gonna leave you
Jk: me too,cuz u know she is just like our sister.
(Jk and Tae treat yn and sister and in return yn treat them as brother and jimin treat Aela and Isha as sister and them as brother to Jimin)
Jimin: tbh she is sad because of me only but don't take me wrong I didn't hurted her it's just that...
Jk: that?*eyebrow raised*
Jimin: I always talk about our marriage but I didn't proposed her yet
Their eyes widened
Tae: what the hell Park Jimin are you dumb
Jk: jimin shii~ then what else you expect from her to behave in front of u
Isha: yaah dumbo you hurted yourself and cried saying you love her and didn't even proposed her yet
Jimin: but what if she doesn't love me back
Tae: yaah pabo she loves you back that's why whenever you talk about your marriage she stays quiet and blushes and even she is is sad cuz u didn't proposed her yet.
Aela: listen Mr.Park Jimin if u didn't proposed her before going to Korea then I'll surely won't let you talk to her and I myself will find a bf for her.
Jimin:*pout* yaah no how can you do that I already planned to confess her
Jk: now stop being a baby and go talk to her.
He left the room and went to your room and saw you packing your stuff.
Jimin pov
God pls her answer should be yes
He went inside and closed the door behind him.
Yn turned
Yn: what are you doing here.
He ignored her question and went to her and hugged her and kissed her cheeks.
Yn: Jimin pls stop
Jimin: what happened yn ?I did something wrong?
He backed away from the hug.
Yn: Jimin I want to ask you something.
Jimin: yes what?
Yn: Jimin listen pls tell me clearly if you are just playing with me,my feelings then pls stop,i-i can't bare the pain at the end if you are not serious*sob*what if you are just playfully saying all the things about marrying me and then u will leave me in the end after making me fall in love with you then p-pls s-stop i-i can't handle that p-pain*crying hardly*
Jimin got teary after hearing her. He immediately hugged her.
Yn: pls don't*sobbing*
Jimin: shhh....first of all stop crying ok and secondly I am not playing with you nor your feelings and I am sorry I know you waited for me to say this for a long time but I couldn't I am sorry for that and I'll not leave you in the end because i love you,I truly love you and I mean it. Pls don't say like that and after hearing that you also love me I am so happy and trust me I am so much happy. She hugged him back and buried her face in his neck and cried in happiness. After sometime he pulled away and cupped her cheeks
Jm: I am so sorry for not telling u my feelings earlier.
Yn: it's ok atleast you told toh
He kissed her forehead and smiled.
Yn: but
Jm: but...?
Yn: you are going back tomorrow
Jm: don't worry you know na k tae's and Isha's marriage is next so we will come early ok?
She nodded
Yn: ok so go now pack your things and let me pack mine too.
Jm: oh yeah...btw we will be spending some time today's night after reaching Mumbai ok?
Yn nodded while smiling
Jm: bye billi see you soon.
He left her room.

*A very big time skip*
After reaching home(Mumbai)
Everyone started unpacking their things except Park family .
Isha took a bath and came out wearing her night dress. Tae came in her room
Isha: tae you need anything
Tae didn't said anything just hugged her. She smiled but frowned when she felt something wet on her shoulder. She understood that he is crying. She tried to pull away but his grip tightened.
After some minutes she pulled away and saw him whose eyes were red cuz of crying. She cupped his cheeks.
Isha: why are you crying*softly*
Tae: I will miss you
She smiled
Isha: I will miss you too but our marriage will be soon so u will come back and then we will be officialy married
Tae: but still our marriage has some months left.
Isha: don't worry we will call everyday ok so that it will be easier for us.
He kissed her hand where her engagement ring was and smiled.
Meanwhile Jk and Aela
Aela was currently sitting on her bed ,her back facing the headboard and her door was locked and jk was laying on her lap .
Jk suddenly hugged her waist and buried his face in her tummy and sobbed.
Aela: kookie what happened
He took her hands in his and kissed it
Jk: I never imagined that the person whom I met some days back will become the most important person in my life. I can't afford to loose you I will miss you.
Aela : bunny pls don't cry it hurts
She kissed his forehead.
Jk: ok so there are some rules for u
Aela: what type of rules
Jk: hmm...the rules are
1. U will call me 5 times a day
2. U will not go close to any boy and if someone propose you ,immediately deny ok .
Aela: why
Jk: cuz u r only mine
Here Jimin and yn
Yn and Jimin went to the rooftop and were enjoying the night view. The wind coming from the sea was cold making the atmosphere chilled.
Yn: ahh...it's so good here.
Jm: hmmm....so good.....yn?
Yn: hmm?
Jm: once again I'm sorry Ik I hurted you by not telling u
Yn: it's ok jimin. They hugged eachother
Jimin pulled away and stared at her. She stared at him too. He slowly started leaning in and closed his eyes. She also closed her eyes and soon felt a pair of plump lips on hers. It was not their first time but after confessing to each other it was a totally different feeling. They pulled away breathing heavily............................and like that they spent their night.

Next morning
Park family and Singh family went to the airport .
They were bidding their goodbyes
Mr.Park: see you all soon
Mr.Singh: sure I'll ask pandit ji to find a date as soon as possible.
Tae was so sad but was smiling cuz he does not want to show his sadness.
Isha went to him
Isha: tae don't worry when u will reach korea u will get a surprise after two days I think.
Tae: what surprise
Isha: u will see
They all hugged other and Park family left. Here Singh family also left with sadness and specially the three girls with tears. Maya was also crying cuz her parents left her and she has to start a new life now.

TO BE CONTINUED~

------------------------------------------------------