Chapter 16: The Fight with Erigor

Erigor is seen flying in the distance above the bridge.

Erigor: I see the town up ahead. A bit farther and I'll have my revenge.

Suddenly Erigor got shot from behind by blue fire as he turn to see Devon and Luna flying towards him.

Erigor: What?!

Then Natsu yells as he looks and his eyes widen.

Natsu: We've got you now! Didn't know cats and dragons could fly at mach speed, did you?!

Natsu kicks him, then Luna follows up with a downward tail slam as he crashes on the train bridge, Natsu does as well as he caught happy as Devon and Luna goes to him.

Devon: Happy! Are you okay?

Happy: Yeah, but I'm so tired. I can't fly.

Natsu: Don't worry buddy. I think we can handle it from here, right Devon?

Devon: Yeah. Let's show this bastard what happens when he messes with Fairy Tail. (Looks at Luna) Luna, watch over Happy.

Luna: You got it.

Erigor: You two again. (They both look at him) You're both are apart of those pesky Fairy Tail flies. What are you doing here? I thought I left your trapped at my Tornado spell.

Natsu: (smirk) Well we free now thanks to Devon's magic.

Happy: Aye!

Devon: Erigor this is your last chance to hand us the Lullaby flute.

Erigor: Ha! Not a chance, once I kill the guild masters the magic Council has to listen to us Eisenwald guild.

Natsu: (angered) That jerk... We're not letting you get past us, you dress-wearing windbag!

Devon: That's right. You're not going to kill the guild masters. You're gonna have to get through us!

Erigor: I see. The Keyblade wielder, I finally get to be able to fight one after all these years.

Natsu: I'm going to burn you and that stupid flute of yours to a crisp!

Erigor: So, you both were able to break through my wind barrier. You little flies can be such a nuisance. Now get outta my way kids, or else!

Devon and Natsu charge at Erigor but he blow his wind magic at then they sent them far back but Devon stab his Keyblade onto the ground so he won't get thrown off and grab Natsu's hand.

Erigor's eyes widen as Devon launches at him to do a drop kick on his face, he jumps in the air as water and ice appears on the front of his Keyblade. 

Devon: Water Ice combination: Sharp Hail Storm!

Devon launches ice sickles as water goes through an ice wall and turned into ice that are really sharp and he dodges them and he tried to block them, but he got hit as he groans in pain. Then Natsu jumps in the air and delivers an attack, but Erigor dodges it as he blocks some attacks from Natsu.

Erigor: (thoughts) Impossible. He uses his flames to jump and strike and I couldn't block his ice sickles with my wind magic. This is gonna be a lot harder.

Natsu: What are you doing up there you coward? Come down here and fight us like a man!

Erigor: Don't get cocky fly!

Devon: HEY!

Erigor looks behind him as Devon is there, then wind starts swelling up around him.

Devon: Time for my style of wind magic. Wind Drill Kick!