Chapter 3: The World has been Connected

(Disney Castle)

The Royal Court Wizard, Donald Duck strolled through the hallways of Disney Castle passing by some enchanted brooms carrying buckets of water. He soon reached a massive door that stood several stoires high. Donald approached the door and knocked on it. A small portion of the door opened up. Donald walks in through the doorway and enters a large, wide room with columns on the left and right side of the room.

Donald: Good morning, your Majesty.

Donald walked across the room toward the throne which was set atop a two step stairway.

Donald: It's a pleasure to see you this morn-

Donald notices the throne was empty.

Donald: Wha?!

From behind the throne steps out Pluto with a letter in his mouth. Donald notices the letter Pluto's holding, takes the letter, opens it, and reads the letter. He soon rushed out of the room and into the hallway.

Donald rushed out into the Disney Gardens toward The Loyal Captain, Goofy who was asleep leaning against a grass bush snoring.

Donald: Goofy! Wake up! This is serious!

Goofy was sound asleep, not responding to Donald's shouting. This led Donald to use a Thunder spell on Goofy. A bolt of lightning zaps Goofy immediately waking him up.

Goofy: G'morning, Donald. Lovely weather we're having.

Donald: Goofy, we got a problem.

Donald looks left and right, then leans closer to Goofy with his right-hand close to his beak.

Donald: (whispers) But don't tell anyone.

Goofy: Minne?

Donald: (crossed his arms) Not even the queen.

Goofy: Max?

Donald: You know your son can't go yet.

Goofy: Daisy?

Donald: No! It's top secret!

???: What's top secret?

Goofy looks past Donald.

Goofy: G'morning ladies. G'morning Max.

Donald: Wha?

Donald turns around and sees Queen Minnie and Daisy with their hands on their hips along with Max. Donald laughs sheepishly.

(Destiny Islands)

Sora was at Secret Spot, a cave Devon, Sora, Riku, and Kairi had often hung out at and carved different pictures on the walls over the years. Sora had decided to add to a group carving he and Kairi had done years ago. The picture was simply the heads of the Sora and Kairi smiling with goofy grins looking in the other's direction, so Sora added a shooting star carving beneath his head going in Kairi's direction. As soon as he had finished with satisfied happiness, Devon, Monique, and Caroline entered and checked on Sora.

Devon: Hey, Sora.

Sora: Oh hey, Devon, Moni, Caroline.

Caroline: How are you doing?

Sora: Just fine.

Devon, Monique, and Caroline notices the shooting star carving on the rock wall.

Devon: You drew that shooting star?

Sora: Yeah.

Monique: It's beautiful.

Sora: Thanks.