Chapter 19: The Cheetah Village

(Cheetah Village)

Devon awoke to find himself strapped to a pole by his hands. He then began looking around for Luna.

Devon: Luna? Luna?! Where are you?! 

Luna: I'm fine. 

Devon soon saw Spyro, Cynder, Toothless, Stormfly, Meatlug, Hookfang, Barf and Belch were now awake with green chains around their necks strapped to five different poles. Spyro and Cynder were strapped together on the same pole while Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Happy, Hiccup, Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Tuffnut and Ruffnut were binded by their hands alongside their dragons. Hunter was also strapped to another pole.

They soon saw three cheetahs walking toward them. One of the cheetahs had orange fur while the other two had blue fur. The two blue cheetahs held spears while the lead cheetah held a sword. Hunter immediately recognized the lead cheetah. 

Gray: Who's this guy? 

Hunter: That is Chief Prowlus, the leader of the Cheetah village we're in. 

Lucy: He's the chief of this village? 

Chief Prowlus: Dragons. Bah! Do you have little respect for our laws, that you form an alliance with the ones who caused our misfortunes?

Hunter: Chief Prowlus! Malefor... he alone is the one responsible.

Chief Prowlus looks toward Devon and his friends.

Chief Prowlus: (points his sword at Devon) Who are you? 

Devon: My name is Devon and I speak for me and my friends in saying that we mean no harm to your village.

Hunter: Devon and this dragon are our last hope. You must see that.

Chief Prowlus: Yes, I know the story of the Purple Dragon. But unlike you, (looks at Spyro) I haven't forgotten what they say Malefor was like when he was young. (turns to Cynder) And I have not forgotten what SHE has done.

Devon looked toward Cynder confused. So far, he had been hearing alot about Cynder, but he didn't know what. 

Devon: (thoughts) What did Chief Prowlus meant by that?

Chief Prowlus: I relied on you, Hunter, as I must rely on all of us in this village to protect it. But you choose to abandon us, and bring the dangers of the outside world into our village when you returned. 

Hunter: The dangers are already around us! Don't pretend to ignore them! 

While the two Cheetahs were arguing, Sparx sat in a lantern container, fed up with waiting. 

Sparx: Hey can't you guys stop arguing? It's getting awkward for everybody.

Suddenly, Heartless appeared out of the shadows and began to advance into the Cheetah Village. These Heartless were Shadows, Soldiers, Air Soldiers, and Large Bodies. Some Grublins Flies also helped the Heartless in the invasion of the Cheetah Village. 

Cheetah: Dark Creatures! In the valley! Prepare your weapons! 

Then dark red portals appear as Demons come out of the portals. These Demons were Phantom Guards, Imps, and a new kind of Demons called Minions.