Chapter 20: Warfang, The Dragon City

(The Forbidden Tunnel)

Devon, Luna, Spyro, Cynder, Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Gray, Erza, Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, Stormfly, Fishlegs, Meatlug, Snotlout, Hookfang, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Barf and Belch followed Hunter through the Forbidden Tunnel as they traveled to Warfang, the Dragon City.

Hunter: (laid his hand on the ground) I feel vibrations in the Earth. We must be getting close.

Sparx: Finally!

The group gazed out of a window on the side of the tunnel and were astounded of the view of the city.

Natsu and Happy: Whoa! 

Lucy: That's amazing! 

Spyro: I've never been to the dragon city before.

Gray: I'll say. 

Erza: How could something like this exist? 

Hunter: It was built by the moles in honor with their friendship with the dragons. Before Malefor, Dragons were quite revered.

Cynder: Ssh.

Suddenly, roars and battle cries sound through the tunnel.

Hunter: I heard it too.

Devon: Let's hurry!

The group wasted no more time and ran through the tunnel.

(Warfang)

The group eventually headed out of the tunnel and finally made it into Warfang.

Hunter: It has begun.

Outside the walls of the City of Warfang was Malefor's Army of Grublins as well as the Heartless and the Demons all with one goal in sight: To destroy the City of Warfang and it's people.

Hunter: This way! Stay close!

Hunter went ahead of the group. As he did, a huge scorching fireball came from a catapult from the army of Grublins and it hit a building causing large pieces of debris to fall toward the group. Luckily, the debris didn't hit the group. But it blocked their path from Hunter who looked back and saw that a huge chunk of the building had crashed in between him and the group. Hunter was now separated from the others.

Natsu: Hunter! 

Hunter: I'm alright! But you won't be able to get through this way! Go and find Ignitus!

Devon: Okay, good luck.

Devon, Luna, Spyro, Cynder, Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Gray, Erza, and the Viking Teens riding their dragons moved into the city and saw some moles trapped in burning buildings.

Mole 1: Help!

Mole 2: Help us!

Mole 3: Please!

Cynder: Look!

Spyro: They need our help.

Devon looks around and sees several buckets sitting alongside a pool of water.

Devon: Grab those buckets and fill them with water!

Astrid: Alright! Let's go!

The group rushed over to the buckets and dunk them into the pool filling them with water. With the buckets filled up, they throw the water at the fire.

Fishlegs: It's working.

Hiccup: Keep it up.

Natsu then started eating all the flames off the building. After that, Devon smashes the debris with his Keyblade, freeing the moles inside.