Chapter 12: The Red Haired Warrior

In the town of magnolia we hear large foot steps and a large shadow on the floor and people turn and see in shock as they see one person holding a large horn through the streets as everyone watched.

This person his a female with battle armor on her and a fairy tail logo on he chest of it. She's walk through the streets to Magnolia and heading to the fairy tail guild.

(At Devon's house)

After yesterday when Devon became a member of Fairy Tail and bought a house he's brushing his teeth in the bathroom and after he did that look at himself in the mirror and think to himself about  when he fights Lord Thanatos.

Devon: (thought) Lord Thanatos... He's very powerful, and he's a Keyblade wielder too. But who is his master?

Luna: Good morning Devon.

Devon sees Luna at his living room.

Devon: Hey Luna. You wanna go the guild hall?

Luna: Sure?

Devon and Luna head inside and see everyone having a good time. Devon walk up to the bar and sat down and Mirajane walk up.

Mirajane: You need anything Devon?

Devon: No thanks Mirajane.

Mirajane: (smile) Ok.

Devon: Wait actually I want to ask you something.

Mirajane: About what?

Devon: About this Erza girl? Where is she and how come I never seen her?

Mirajane: Thats because she's an S-Class wizard.

Devon: What's that?

Mirajane: S-Class wizard's are granted by the master in different guilds so other wizard's can go out and take on dangerous and challenging jobs. The request boards from down her are like child's play while above us in the second floor is all the jobs that may ended your life or take years to complete.

Devon: (surprised) Wow, so that's why I never seen people on the second floor.

Mirajane: Its only for the S-Class wizard's but I think you be up there one day. In fact I was an S-Class until I stop doing that and work here.

Devon: Do you think I'll be up there in I'll become S-Class?

Mirajane: (smile) Yep and when you do I give you a free drink to celebrate.

Devon: (smile) You don't to do that Mira......

Just then Devon was met by Lucy walking up to him.

Lucy: (smile) Hey Devon and Luna, mind if i be on your team.

Devon: What's wrong being with Natsu's and Happy's team?

Lucy: It's not working out, the last time I go out on a job they used me to get in this rich guys mansion by dressing up as a maid.

Luna: Some guys never understand how to treat a women right.

Devon: So what happened after your job?

Lucy: Let just say it didn't end up nicely.

Devon: Oh, right.

Mirajane: The Magic Council's will be upset if another town has been damaged.

Devon: The Magic Council?

Mirajane: They are these powerful wizard's that control over the kingdom ans other guilds. They make sure the other guilds is in line other wise.....

Then Natsu came up behind Devon and Lucy and said in a creppy voice.