Chapter 13: Learning about Lullaby

Devon and Luna are walking up to the station were they see Gray and Natsu arguing again.

Natsu: I hate this! Teaming with you was the worst idea ever!

Gray: Yeah, tell me about it. Erza made a huge mistake asking a loser like you to come along.

Natsu: Why don't you take care of it?! I don't wanna go anyway!

Gray: Sounds like a plan to me.!Then I get to watch her beat you senseless!

Luna: It seems they are still arguing again.

Lucy: (sigh) Let's just sit here and pretend we don't know them.

Happy: What made you decide to come with us?

Devon: Yeah. That's got me curious as well, not that I mind and everything.

Lucy: Mira asked me to tag along. Cause when Erza is not around they are at each other's throats.

Happy: You aren't doing a very good job.

Lucy: They're hopeless.

 Devon: So when do you think Erza will be here?

Erza: Sorry, I'm late. Have you been waiting long? (Natsu and Gray freak out)

Lucy: No, not really.

As they turn Lucy, Devon, and Luna were shocked to see Erza has a small cart that holds lots of her suit case's and other stuff.

Devon: (surprised) Wow that's a lot!

Lucy: (surprised) All those belong to you?!

Luna: Jeez, talk about over stepping it much.

Gray: It's time to go, good buddy!

Natsu: Aye! Ha-ha!

Lucy: Listen, one Happy's good enough.

Erza: (smiles) Good, I really love to see the two of you getting along. (Looks at Devon) I'm glad you are here Devon and who are your other friends?

Luna: I'm Luna, Devon's partner.

Erza: (surprised) I'm surprised your partner is a dragon, Devon.

Devon: Yeah, a Night Fury to be exact.

Erza: I see. (Looks at Lucy) And what's your name? I believe I saw you at the guild yesterday.

Lucy: My name is Lucy and just like Devon I just joined Fairy Tail. Mira asked me to come along with you guys, so I can learn a thing or two. I hope that's okay with you.

Erza: The more the merrier. I'm Erza. Wait, you're the girl I heard about. (Looks at Natsu and Gray as they act like, their buddies as she looked at Lucy they go back being mad as Devon gets angry) I was told you defeated a mercenary gorilla using only your pinky finger. (Lucy freaks out) It'll be great to have a wizard like you onboard. Thanks for your help.

Lucy: (scared) Oh no, it's my pleasure.

Devon and Luna look at each other with confused faces.

Devon: (leans to Lucy's ear as he whispers) I'm guessing that's not what happened?

Lucy: (whispers) Nope. It's a totally different story.

Natsu: Hey Erza, I'll come with you, but only under one condition.

Gray: (freaks out) Shut up!

Erza: Oh? well, then let's hear it.

Natsu: Okay, I want a rematch when we get back to Fairy Tail.