Chapter 18: Spyro and Cynder

(The Ocean Between)

Having left Earthland, Devon and Luna along with Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Gray, Erza, Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, Stormfly, Fishlegs, Meatlug, Snotlout, Hookfang, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Barf and Belch exit the blue portal of light and were now flying in The Ocean Between. Just as they come out of the portal, a light blue aura envelopes their bodies for a few seconds and then fades away. The group began looking around, taking in the surrounding sights.

The Ocean Between was a spectacular sight. It was a cosmic realm of mystical wonders. There were colorful auroras all around them, countless stars glittered with their bright lights, majestic nebulas of different shapes, sizes and colors filled the realm with their interstellar display and comets soared across the realm with their beautiful, illuminating light. In addition, there were other worlds which surrounded them.

The group were breath-taken by the mystical realm.

Natsu/Happy: Wow!

Lucy: What is this place?

Devon: This must be The Ocean Between. A transit system to other worlds.

Luna: This is amazing.

Luna watched a blue comet streak across the sky

Astrid and Stormfly looked toward a round shaped nebula in wonder. This nebula had glowing wisps of red-orange light that appeared to be pouring outward from a light blue core and there was a binary bright blue star in the central area of the nebula

Fishlegs and Meatlug looked toward a blue-purple colored aurora.

Fishlegs: Wow. I've never expected anything like this.

Hiccup: Other worlds outside our own. Amazing.

Toothless nods in agreement with his rider.

Devon: Remember, it's up to us to save the Universe. We travel to each world, fight the Heartless, and seal the Keyholes.

Astrid: Right, but where do we start?

Devon looks around him and sees one world that seemed like a good start.

Devon: (points) There.

Devon takes his Keyblade and aims it at the world, shooting a beam of blue light from it's tip. A portal of light opens up before the group. Devon and his friends fly into the portal and enter the world known as The Dragon Realms.

(The Dragon Realms)

???: Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope. But sometimes fear clouds our vision. Sometimes our strength gives out. And yet sometimes when all seems lost, a light shines through the darkness. And we are reminded that even the smallest of courage can turn the tides of war.

(The Mountain of Malefor)

Devon, Luna, Team Fairy Tail, the Viking Teens and their dragons all step out of the portal of light. As soon as everyone was out, the portal closes.

The group looks around their surroundings and found themselves in the dark ruins of the mountain fortress. Broken columns of stone littered the ground and structures were built into the cave walls.

Gray: Where are we?

Looks to be an underground ruin of some kind.

Tuffnut: Kinda dark in here.

Ruffnut: Uh, you think?

Natsu: Don't worry guys, I got this. (ignites his hand)

The Viking Teens and their dragons were surprised by this.