Chapter 3: New Job (Rewrite)

It's been 2 weeks since both the twin had been in Kuoh which was the name of the city where they were living, the thing they manage to learn from this world was that the Age of Gods hadn't ended for three important aspects which was the interference of the king of heroes Gilgamesh, the king of mages who end up lending humanity help in this world, and the white titan attack that ends the era of Gods.

How do they manage to learn such information, you ask? Well, the fact that the Age of Gods hasn't ended was given to Leon by Akasha, and how they end up learning the three aspects that should've ended the Age of Gods. Was from the connection that Rei manage to make with the Underworld, which was unlike their own in this world there hold a famous hidden organization called the Order of the Assassins.

Order of the Assassins was an organization that was formed in the 12 century when the Hassansin and a band of wealthy merchants from the east decided to form a secret organization that organization was called the Order of the Assassins, with the supreme leader being the Old Man from the Mountain itself and a spare leader that control the western side of the organization. Which got the name change to the Continental.

The Order is the type of organization that doesn't take sides as they are mostly neutral in any situation, even in the face of their God they must keep said neutrality as they usually take jobs from both the Supernatural world and the human world. But in such a massive scale organization, there are three very strict rules that those who applied to the Order must follow with their life.

First, is that both the contractor and the mercenary must keep and follow the deal that they've created to death if one of the following sides doesn't take the rule or keep the end of their deals, then the higher-up can allow the clean-up crew to dispose of both the contractor and mercenary.

Second, one must not by any means cause a disturbance in the safe zone or Eden, even if they are supernatural, if they were caught doing such a thing and ignoring the warning of the one in charge of the place then the owner of the safe zone has the authority to kill whoever dares to cause the mess.

Third, one must not dare to leak any information about the Order to both the outside and supernatural world, if such they will get killed as the Order holds many eyes around all those who applied under the Order.

Though such massive organizations that manage to get involved with both humanity and the supernatural will have some supernatural members as their mercenaries, to Rei's surprise no mercenary holds any other race rather than humans themselves. Those who were applied as Assassin under the Order usually hold some sort of superhuman ability and some of the Assassin is ge.

Even though they swore to live a normal life in the first place before the second arc began, that swear was gone after a tinny incident that they faced when they first step out of their house. But after facing that tinny incident Rei manages to land herself a job which was being an Assassin under the Order, Leon on the other hand just landed himself a normal job that doesn't involve killing rather it involved his hobby more.

After joining the Order, Rei's first impressions were pretty much surprise at how the guys she worked with are far more humane than the magus that she know back in her world, and the payment itself was much bigger than back when she worked under the Mage Association. Though such a massive organization was also run by its currency which is used by the Assassin to either buy weaponry or just rent a good place to stay that is under the Order hand which is usually located around the world.

For the past week, Rei had been doing a bunch of jobs where she was either contacted to hunt and kill a certain person by the contractor, or to guard her contractor until the threat is eliminated. The total of coins that she manage to get for the past week was a total of 60 coins which is the currency of the Order and for a bonus, she did end up creating quite the reputation in the Underworld, as the mage that holds the ability to create weapons out of her body.