Chapter 15: Why Are You Crying (Rewrite)

"Hey! Big bro! Wake up!" A young childish and happy voice call someone out.

Tugging the body of a sleeping boy, the boy sleep under a tree, in a grassy plain that have a single swing attach on the branch of the tree. There lies, a little boy who is only about 10 year old, with a blond hair and tan skin, wearing a white suit and a short pants. That boy, is a dignify noble, from the clothes he wore and aura that he give off.

"What is it, Ravel? Your distracting me, from my sleep,"

"Come on! All you do is sleep, when we finally have the chance to go out and play together! That's no fun, big bro Riser!"

The boy true name was Riser Phoenix, the third child of the Phoenix family, one of the 72 pure blooded devils that had lived in the underworld. The girp that stood beside him, was a girl with the same features as him, except she wasn't tan like him. That girl was Ravel Phoenix, the youngest child of the Phoenix family, and Riser little sister.

"I m tired! Playing for an entire hour without a rest, will make you worn out," Riser said.

"But that's no fun! And it isn't the only reason, why I wake you up!" Ravel pouted.

"Then what's the other reason?" Riser asked.

"You were crying, crying in your sleep, you sound horrify by something. Might be a nightmare, so I do what a good sister would do! Wake you up!" Ravel said with a smile.

"Crying?" Riser tab his cheek, as he can still feel, that tears was still flowing down through his cheek.

"Look! You're still crying! The nightmare must be very bad, but don't worry! I always here to support you, big bro!" Ravel jab her finger in her chest, as she smiled a bright and pure smile toward her older brother.

"Ah... Yes... How can I forget..." Riser uttered out in a low voice.

"Huh? Brother, what's wrong?" Ravel asked.

"Thia day... This very day..." Riser keep on mumbling to his self, tears keep on flowing from his eyes. "My sins... Will never let go of me..."

"Brother... Are you okay?" Ravel asked.

Riser then grab Ravel shoulder, gripping his hands tightly, as he gaze upon Ravel with his shaky and sad gaze that is filled with regret and grief.

"Sorry... I'm sorry, Ravel!" Riser then embrace Ravel with tears. "Please forgive your idiotic brother, for what he have done!"

"What's wrong brother? You hug me all of the sudden?" Ravel asked. "But I also enjoy this, if it help your system, then do as you please,"

"Sorry! Sorry! Please, forgive me!" Riser shouted.

"I forgive you, there, there, big brother," Ravel patted Riser head. "Please, don't be sad anymore,"

"I'm sorry... Ravel..." Riser spoke out his last words.

Flames then ignite around the plain field, burning the once beautiful lands of flower, into a pits of dust. Many hands slowly rise up from Riser shadow, grabbing his entire body, as they slowly drag him down to the abyss. A land that await him, they are the deaths that he had cause, they are the lives that Riser had forcefully taken.

As an exchange for a single person...

He sacrafice the lives of millions...

For the sake of a single person...

Ravel... Was the one he willing to save...

In exchange...

He kill millions upon millions of his people...