Chapter 12: An Old Spouse (Rewrite)

"So how does it feel, to be in a new body, I guess?" Riser asked.

"Feel great!" The former servant Pretender was now the Assassin class, that worked with Riser, strech out his entire body. "Not only did I manage to get most of my skills back, my parameter also increase a little bit,"

"You call this, increase?" Riser asked.
___________________________________________

Strenght: C

Agility: A

Endurance: C

Mana: A+

Luck: E

NP: A-

Class skill:

- Presence Concealment (B)

Hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear and become extremely difficult to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack.

- Magic Resistance (C)

Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of greater magecraft and Greater Rituals.

- Divinity [Fake] (D)

Unlike other, who achive Divinity by having a God as their parent, he only achive Divinity by swallowing a core of a Goddess. Usually, no mortal can do or even survive such a thing, but the Goddess pity the boy and granted him, an access to her power, as this Divinity is from her core. Which symbolize that it is no more but a fake, and degrade from it's original rank.

Personal skill:

- Boogeyman (B)

His notorious reputation, force anyone who have made contact with him to fall under preassure if he ever come near them, as once he have gotten into battle. This skill, will inlisted fear upon them, if they don't have a mental protection or Magic resistance that is above 'C', they will fall into a silent state of fear for temporary time. But if the user have escape from battle, all the information regarding his entire exsistence will be erase from everyone mind and notes.
As no one know, the true identity of the Boogeyman, and none shall know his true identity...

- Distorted Mindset (D)

A skill that work agaisnt him, as this is the uncontrolable skill, that even the user can't use if they can't control their emotion. If their emotion is rile up, and force the user to weaken his mindset, the second personality will appear and take control of the user body. A skill that symbolize his legends, a man who is fighting agaisnt himself, and will never try to make peace with his true self.

- Bullet Eye (A)

A branch version of the True/Fake Eyes skill, where under the usage of this skill, the user can find the perfect lines for a weak spot, opening, and critical point on the opponent body. It's a passive skill that always activate, when the user need it the most, the skill will shown the many weak spot or the perfect spot for him to attack.

- Affection of the War Goddess (B)

A form of both love and pity, from a Goddess that he meet a long time ago, the sole reason he even got her effection was because the Goddess fuse with his mother. As for a very long time, both their personality clash with each other, even though the Goddess took dominance of the body, his mother took dominance of the heart.

In the last moment, before she died after being killed by him, to exact his revenge agaisnt the Goddess for taking and defiling the body of his mother. He was blessed by the Goddess after she witness all the deeds he end up commiting, from the past to the future, as a form of pity. While his mother, bless him with all the love she had left before she pass away, by using the Goddess power.