Chapter 21: Magical Girls Fantasy part 1 (Rewrite)

"Hey nee-san! Wake up!" A voice of a small child call out.

"Five more minutes," a grown female voice grumbled.

"Come on! The Maou is waiting for you, and you haven't even shower yet!" An angry child call her out.

"Nah! Sirzechs already knew, that I would be late," the grown woman grumbled, and went back to sleep.

"Well, I don't want to go to this, but since your forcing me to do so," the small child then takes out a CD of a magical girls anime, out of her bag, and show it toward the sleeping grown woman. "Then, I will have to destroy the limited edition, magical girl Devils 2d, that you've long wanted,"

"Wait what!" The grown woman then woke up from her slumber, and grab the hands of the child. "I'm awake! So-tan! Please don't be mean, to your ne-san!"

"That's to good to hear," the child then put back thr CD to her bag, and flick her glasses. "Go take a shower, you smell like chesee and beans, don't tell me. That you pull an all nighter again?"

"I did!" The once exhausted voice of the grown woman chance into a cheerful and carefree tone. "Watch the whole seasons! Under 5 hours,"

"No wonder your room stink," the child said with a foul face.

"Don't be so mean, your ne-san don't have any work yesterday!" The grown woman then walk toward her drower, to reveal an entire closet filled with magical girl dress. "I gotta do something, if I want to filled out some free times,"

"Then start by doing your actual work, you are the new Levaithan, one of the three leading figure in the Underworld. And the former heir to the Sitri family, start being dignify for once!"

"Ah~ So-tan is angry," the woman then dres herself up in a pink magical girl suit. "Don't worry, your ne-san will do her best! To make sure, that the Underworld is a good place to live! As I am the new Levaithan! Serafall Levaithan! Cool name right!?"

"Yeah, sure," the child reply with a deadpan face.

Serafall the Levaithan, formerly known as Serafall Sitri, the former heir to the Sitri family. One of the 72 pure blooded Devils that still strive in the current era, currently sitting herself in the highest position in the Underworld. She was one of the few Super Devils, that still exist in the current Underworld. She is also a big fan of magical girl anime, as she find it intresting, ever since she came to the human world for the first time.

The child that was pastering her, was her little sister, Sona Sitri, the current heir to the Sitri family, who was still in a yoing age of 6 year old. She was unlike her older sister, as she was more serious with all sort of approach, especially when it came. To dealing with her elder sister antic, and carefree attitude, she wish that Serafall would change such attitude. And reign, as the dignify ruler, that she was currently in.

"Alright! Time to go!" Serafall said, she then open the window in he room, and sprout her wings.

"Wait! You aren't going to have breakfast?" Sona asked.

"I'll grab some on the street! Don't worry, I still have my pocket money!" Serafall smiled.

"But!" Sona shouted.

Serafall didn't even listen to her anymore, as she fly away toward the sky, not hearing the warning of her little sister, that she had left her wallet on the desk. Even with the current positon that she held, she still need to pay for stuff, like anyone else.

"That fool," Sona grumbled.

(Time Skip)

Flying through the sky of the Underworld, she was feeling the fresh breeze of the air, people usually mistaken that the Underworld. Was just a flamming place, that doesn't have any sort of dignify location. But they were wrong, as the Underworld also held the exact same nature with the upper world, but with some twist in it.