Chapter 11: My Dear (Rewrite)

"So, your telling me, that we aren't in the same Phh world anymore. But currently in this world, the Ages of Gods, haven't ended yet, but they are still the same as the Phh world?" The new servant, Dietrich Von Bern asked in confusion.

"Yeah, I know it's kinda confusing, but bear with me here," Leon said.

"This is one hell, out of an intresting story, master," Dietrich let out a sigh. "If this world, is still in the Age of Gods, then there must be alot of Phantasmal Beast lying around,"

"Correct, which is where your Mystery Slayer skill, came into an effect, since that skill can damage any sort of supernatural beings," Leon said.

"You spoke of my ability, as if you're already witness such a thing," Dietrich asked.

"I did, back at the Sixth Holy Grail War," Leon said.

"And may I ask, which servant possesed such skill?" Dietrich asked.

"Minamoto No Raikou, a Berserker class, and a monster in that. Because to that skill alone, she manage to kill 3 of Rider commander's," Leon explained.

"Ushi Gozen, I see... No wonder, you have a hard time facing such figure," Dietrich said.

"I know, if it wasn't enough, even the bloody Assassin! Came from the same era as her! Which is a pain to ass to kill, and who said, that the Assassin class is the weakest amongst all 7 class!?" Leon let out his complain from the bad memory of the war.

"That depend, on which servant you usually summon, dear master," Dietrich said.

"I know, but still, she was one hell out of an apponent," Leon said.

"If you are finish with your complain dear master, might I ask, what is the true purpose of you summoning me here exactly?" Dietrich asked.

Usually servant were summon out of the call of the master and Grail, but this time, it was diffrent. Because Dietrich cannot felt any sort of conection from the Grail, as he was send here from the Throne of Heroes, by force rather from the call of the Grail.

"For now, our purpose is to wait, and eleminate any threat before backup arrived," Leon said.

"Threat? What sort of threat, are we talking about master?" Dietrich asked.

"Well, Akasha didn't say in detail, but it have something to do with the Abrahamic religon," Leon said.

"I see, so this backup of yours, do you even know them?" Dietrich asked.

"Not exactly, but Akasha did told me, that they came to protect the human order, and end the threat," Leon said.

"Then our enemy is to be warry off," Dietrich said.

"Deffinetly, but for now, let just take a time off before we get deeper into the madness," Leon sighed.

Out of nowhere, Saber suddenly stood up, as he grab his sword and pointed that weapon toward the roof of the house in alarm.

"You! Over there! Reveal thee self, before I cut your neck off!" Dietrich decalred his threat.

"What is it Saber, a supernatural or Phantasmal Beast?" Leon asked in alert.

"Worse," Dietrich said.

He then activate one of his skill, Mystery Slayer, so that he can damage, whatever he will be soon fighting. Suddenly, the temperature around the house, started to fall drasticaly, as the grass and plant started to freeze into ice. As he heat drop from a normal spring season heat, into a cold winter that is about -50 degree, for Dietrich this was nothing because of his armor and origin. But for Leon, he still hanging on, even with a not so thick nor thin layer of clothing.