Chapter 18: Coin of Fate (Rewrite)

[Russia; Moscow, 6 days before the wedding]

"Here we are," Sasha said.

Standing infront of a grand church located in Moscow, currently, the three girls have finally arrived in their destination. After having a day of rest, they finally decide to move in, and get their respective answers, from a certain priest and Xenovia childhood friend.

"Do you want the honor, miss Quarta?" Sasha asked.

"I... I... Huh..." Xenovia was having a mixed feeling about this, since it have been a long time since she had saw her childhood friend.

"Sasha," Rei call out.

"What is it, sister in law?" Sasha teased.

"You say, that he was an experience priest that had dealt with many types of foes in the past, and he also directly worked under the Vatican," Rei asked.

"Yes, but that only half the answer," Sasha said.

"Really?" Rei asked.

"Don't worry, once you meet the bastard, you know it well, soon enough," Sasha grinned.

"Well, if Xenovia over here, won't do it, then I'm doing it," Rei then push the giant door of the church.

There, the group then saw a dark and empty room, that mostly cosist over bench, and a single golden cross imprinted on the middle of the church. Being cover by stained glasses that depict the tales of the Bibel, the room was quite... To quite for such a giant and empty room, seeing the empty hall, Sasha then walk into the room.

"Hey! Nicolas! Get your ass out of here now!" Sasha shouted.

"So you have return, Volkov..." A cold and calm voice call them out.

Turning their head back, the source of the voice that came from the second floor of the church, there they saw him, a man in complete black. That man was none other than Nicolas Hortensia, who was... Eating a plate of Mapo tofu, and was wearing his casual clothes, which was just his inside shirt that was usually cover by his coat.

"Well, look like you have brought some guest," Nicolas calmly eat his tofu.

"Ni... Nic-o... Las..." Xenovia uttered in shock.

"Hm... So you are also here Xenovia, and still alive I see," Nicolas then place the mapi tofu in a empty table beside him, as he then jump down and landed infront of them. "Looks like the Vatican, didn't hunt you down after knowing the truth, that's good to hear,"

Nicolas gaze then fall toward Rei, to his suprise, he never though to see it again, a face that nearly resemble that man... That man, his rival, his nemesis, and his former brother in arm. The bastard, that was also here, the one who rampage his ass through the entire Underworld. But he dismiss such emotion, and regain back his composure.

"You must be the infamous rookie, the one that had accomplish a total of 42 task under a months, and came out alive," Nicolas said.

"Yeah, that's me," Rei reply with a calm demanor.

"Let me guess, your here to ask me about the whole situation, that your in, or is it about Sasha case?" Nicolas asked.