Chapter 14: Colder Than Snow (Rewrite)

"So you're the girl, that Nicolas has been hiding behind my back?" Sasha asked.

"Hiding is a strong term to use when the bastard, abandoned me and Irina, after the Kokabiel Incident," Xenovia said.

"Well, maybe he is sad and disappointed, that his once faithful childhood friend, ended up turning into a devil behind his watch," Sasha said.

"That's!" Xenovia clenched her fist tightly in anger. "Maybe be right,"

"Either way, if you want to meet with him, it would be much harder than you think it would," Sasha said.

"Then you better help us to get to him! You still need to remember, that you need to make a good impression to yer bloody! Sister-in-law," Rei said.

"If that it takes, then so be it," Sasha without any form of hesitation agreed with Rei's plan. "But you need to book us a flight to Moscow, in under a week,"

"That can be done, I have all sorts of connections," Rei then took out her phone, and began to dill certain numbers that owed her.

"Nicolas..." Xenovia uttered with a sad tone.

"So... Wanna explain to us, how both of you meet and depart?" Sasha asked.

"It's a long story," Xenovia sighed.

"We got the time and place. Now tell me!" Sasha smiled with excitement, even though she worked as an assassin, she tended to like drama in her free time.

"Fine, we were in the same orphanage back when we were just a child, mother Griselda took care of us until we got old enough, to part take in the Holy Sword Selection," Xenovia explained, as she reminisced about the memories of their past. "He was the one who watched over me since I was a child, like an older brother figure, he is cold and selfish sometimes... And there is his greed for money habit, which tends to be a hassle for him and the rest. But he was kind nonetheless,"

"What a sweet drama," Sasha said.

"Money problem? Yeah, sounds like Caren alright," Leon said with a grimed tone, as he was tricked in the oast into giving up a lot of his savings, to the fake money-grubbing nun.

"When we were 12 years old, his abilities started to manifest which took the notice of mother Griselda, his powerful ability to create many types of weapons out of his own body. Kinda similar to Rei and Kiba's, but his is far different from Rei's, that ability of his was his Sacred Gear; Weapons Creation. A simple yet effective name, since Nicolas dislikes the complicated name or any sort of weird name,"

"What types of weapons can he create? To be exact, demonic or holy?" Leon asked.

"Not much is known about his ability, since he rarely uses his Sacred Gear, mostly because his types of weapons are far more simple. Which was a sword and gun, there was also his ability to coat his body part with a thick layer of holy aura. That ended up, making him use his Sacred Gear even less than he usually does since he prefers hand-to-hand combat rather than using weapons. For that, Mother Griselda scolded him a lot, since it was a waste of a powerful Sacred Gear,"

"That is also proven to be true, back when I first met him, the only weapon he ever used was a gun and sword, along with his fist," Sasha confirmed the story of Xenovia. "He is a far more skilled close-combat specialist, than both of you and Rei combine,"

"After we grew old enough, we part take in the Holy Sword Selection, it was a traitorous journey, but we succeeded in the end. That single day alone managed to force me to form a feeling of attachment toward him, not as a family, but rather as a lover. So for the next years, I kept on asking him, to let me bear his child since with his powerful Sacred Gear, I had a genuine feeling for him. But he keeps rejecting me! Saying, that I was too bold with my confession, and he wasn't interested in making a child cause it was a hassle,"