Begging Till My Knees Bled

My mom made me go for coffee with my dad today, which is unusual. Normally, she's pretty supportive of my dislike for the man, but she probably just wants to give me a sense of normalcy.

The coffee was nice. I really like coffee. I got an iced vanilla latte which is always good. The conversation was not ideal. We had a more in depth talk on me moving in with him in the next few weeks. He said that he has the option to relocate to San Francisco, which isn't that long of a drive from Beacon Hills. I could still see my family and friends, but he thinks it would be good for me to get a break from this town's drama. We got into fight about it and then another about how he's been keeping secrets from me. He pointed out that we all keep things from him, so I can't really complain.

I'm just grateful to be done with that meeting. It's hard when he won't even listen to me. I don't want to move away, even if it's just for two months. There's so much going on all of the time, I don't feel like I could escape it.

My phone rings when I get turn down the street to my house.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetheart."

"Mom? What's up?"

"I'm going to need you to stay with your father a little while longer."

"Why's that?"

"Um things are just hectic."

"Okay, well, I'm pulling in the driveway right now. So.."

"I think you should go hang out with a friend."

"I don't have any friends. What's going on?"

"Honey I-"

I hang up on her, hop out of the car, and run into my house. I feel him before I can see him. Everyone's gathered around the couch, blocking my view, but I know he's there. I think I have a sixth sense for Stiles. My body just reacts to him, whether I consciously know he's there or not.

"Stiles?" I fumble around people until I get to a point where I can see his unconscious body on the couch "What's going on?"

Aiden and Scott prod at his mouth, opening it for Deaton to put some toxin in.

"What is that?" I ask again, but still receive no response "Can someone just talk to me?"

All of the sudden his eyes open, causing me to jump back. He grabs Aiden's throat and tries to resist whatever the poison Deaton used is doing to him.

"Get him off of me." Aiden groans as Scott rips Stiles off of him.

Stiles' hands start shaking uncontrollably as he glares at Deaton and groans "Kanima Venom. Nice touch."

Aiden growls which only sets the nogitsune off more "You know how they say that twins get a feeling when the other ones in pain? You didn't lose that talent, too, did you? Oh, I hope not. You're going to need it."

I know it's not him, but it still makes me uncomfortable hearing those threats from his voice. It's disheartening to see how far gone he is. It's almost enough to make me lose hope, but not quite enough. I care for him far too much.

"Okay, I'll give a little hint." He relents "Ethan's at the school."

"Go," Scott urges and Aiden promptly speeds out the door.

Stiles busts out laughing "Oh, I hope he get there in time. I like the twins Short tempers, homicidal compulsions. They're a lot more fun than you bakemono trying to save the world every day."

"Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body. You got anything for his mouth?" My mom complains.

"Yes, I do." Deaton pulls a piece of duct tape out of seemingly thin air and tapes Stiles' mouth shut. Stiles immediately yells when the tape is first put on him, but his shout faded to an eerie laugh.