Training

Your POV
Germany and I have been friends for the longest time ever since Japan presented him to me. Sure Prussia and Italy are really nice, but I'm into more serious guys. Anyway I'm getting ready to go out and join the Axis for training. I'm wearing my (f/c) t-shirt and (f/c) shorts. Slipping on my sneakers and I quickly grabbed my Ipod from the counter top. I dash through the door and I lock up behind me. Grinning from ear to ear, I started to jog to my destination knowing that I would see Germany. After 5 minute I spotted them. I started to blush when I saw Germany. God he's hot in that black shirt of his. When Japan saw me he greeted me with a simple "Herro.". Suddenly Germany turned around with despair written all over his face. All of a suddenly my smile dissapeared. I looked around him and saw Italy playing with a kitten. It was so adorable, so I walked towards Italy and sat on the soft grass next to him. He looked up to me and I gave him a gentle smile. "Vee ~ Hi - a (y/n), have you ever seen this kitten before?". I looked at the kitten, I place him in my arms and started to cuddle with it. His little claws scrapped me, the he started to curl up ina ball and started to sleep. "Aww. He's so cute!" I said. Thats when I heard Germany growl. Italy and I started to panic. I let go of the kitten with a sigh. As I got up I lost my footing and started to fall forward. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the impact with the ground. But soon I realise that I didn't feel the impact of the ground. Slowly I open up my eyes and notice that I was laying in the arms of Germany. I was bluhin like mad. I bet Spain's tomatos would be jealous, seeing that I was ontop of him and that he protected me from my fall. His hair was messed up and he looked like he was in pain. "Are jou okay (y/n). ", I quickly jumped off of him and lend him a hand for him to get up. He willingly took my hand and I helped him up.
Germany's POV
Today is training day. Perfekt, but the best thing about today is that I get to see (y/n), and she's going to train with us. Can't wait to run with her. As I leave the house I see Japan already at training. But Italy is no where to be seen. "Guten Tag Japan."
"Herro Germany."
"Vhere iz Italy?"
Japan points to a big brown wooden box and on it was written tomato box. "Vhats dis?". I approached the box with mein stick friend. "Hello do not hurt a me. I'm the tomato fairy."
"Italy get out of zhere!"
"Vee~ Germany is (y/n) here yet ?"
"Nein. Now get jour ass over here and do thirty laps!"
"Ah but Doitsu there is a kitty. Vee~."
"So vhat?"
Too late Italy was playing with the kitten. After I heard Japan sayin "Herro.", I turned around and I was face to face with (y/n). She had a grinning smile that suddenly turned to a questionnin look. She looked around me and her face lit up seeing the kitten. As she ran off I heard Japan lightly chuckling for no appearent reason. That's it I' ve had enough. Without realising it I growled. I watched the kitten with envious eyes. I am NOT jealous of that cat, it just I also want to be in her arms. She' s so friendly and loves hugs but for sone reason she only gives hugs to Italy, sure Japan needs his personal place but she never really tried to give one to me. I feel left out. At that moment I see Italy and (y/n) gettin up. Japan and I walked toward them. But at that exact moment I saw (y/n) falling. Without even realising it I caught her and let myself fall just to protect her. I groaned when I felt the impact of the ground. But inside I was giddy, (y/n) was in my arms and safe. I finally got my hug but I was trying really hard to resist the urge to kiss her since she was already in my arms. I cracked an eye open and I saw her blushing furiously. I'm glad she's also in the same state of mind as me. Some time later I was up and ready to train.
~ Time skip provided by Gildbird~
Germany's POV
The run was brisk since Italy was in no shape for a run today, well actually it's more like everyday. I still wanted to go to the gym and work out a bit. (y/n) gladly decided to come with us.
Your POV
Germany and Japan were up ahead, talking strategy plans or somethin of that sorts. I slowed down a bit so that I could run with Italy. "Vee~ (y/n), you look stressed. What's wrong?".
"Yeah I'm stressed. Well more than stressed actually. I have a feeling that someone is stalkin me and I find gifts in my house when the door is locked. It's starting to creep me out."
"Seriously bella, someone is stalking you. Does your brother know? We should tell Doitsu!"
"Uhm actually no for both questions. My brother doesn't know and I don't want to drag Germany in my problems."
"Sure if you say so. But tell me if you need a help." he said hesitantly. I continued the jog until we arrived at the gym. When we got inside, Italy went up to Germany and got his training program. I went to the boxing to the boxing arena and grabbed my boxing gloves. I started by stretching and warming up. A few minutes later I was punching with full forceto relieve myself from the anger, stress and to get fit. My hair was tied up in a ponytail but some loose strands keep going in my eyes. After 30 long minutes, I stopped punching the bag. As I looked up I saw Germany lifting weights and his blond hair was in a mess. God he was cute. All of a sudden his eyes meet mine and gives me one of those rare smiles. Butterflies were dancing in my stomach. Why do I have to be so shy? I quickly hid my blush and resumed my training except this time it was a match with an another boxer. My personal trainer knew I could do it, so I went with the flow. My sparring partner was bigger and taller than me. We sparred for a bit but it felt like an eternity, so we stopped, we were panting like a dog. My trainer came by and told us we were at it for more than 40 minutes. I grabbed a towel and patted down my face. I saw Japan and Italy struggeling to keep up with Germany doing push ups. I grabbed a jump rope and kept on practicing.
Stalker's POV
(y/n), beautiful (y/n). Soon you will be mine. No one can resist me. Honhonhon.
Germany's POV
"Training iz over let's go home." I said as I slick my hair back. "Vee~ serious Doitsu, we're done? Can I make pasta tonight?"
"You rearry rike pasta don't you Itary." asked Japan.
"PASTAAAAA!"
"Hey guys done with training?" (y/n) said as she came toward us. "Yes and Doitsu said we could eat pasta!"
" I never agreed to zhis!" I yelled "(y/n) do you want to come with us?" asked Japan.
"Nah I'm fine. I got stuff to do at home."
"Vhile ve see jou soon?" I asked her.
"Of course! Shall we get going?"
"Ja."
~ Time skip provided by Ialy's pasta~
Your POV
"Bye bye guys see ya later." I waved goodbye to the Axis as we parted ways. I got home quite fast. "I'm home." No response I guess they're out. I went upstairs to the bathroom. I let the bath run for awhile. I stripped off my dirty clothes. I tossed them in the laundry basket. As I climbed in a wave of relief hit me. The bath was really soothing.
Stalker's POV
I saw her entering her house and her brother isn't there. Parfait. I grabbed the house key that I made from one of her spare keys and entered quietly. I heard the water going. I so wanted to go upstairsand watch her bathe. But I will be able to do it very soon. Honhonhon. I went to her kitchen and dropped off a package on the countertop alon with a message. I quickly left and dropped off a bouquet of red bouquet of roses near the door and locked up behind me. Feeling accomplished I rushed to one of my best friends house, Prussia. After 10 minutes of walking I reached his house. He lives with his younger brother, Germany. I reached for the doorknob and let myself in. I walked to the living room to see my second best friend laying on the couch eating a tomato. Next to him was a prussian fast asleep with a yellow canary sleepinbin his hair. I sneaked up behind him and yelled "BOO!". Prussia went flying in the airs. "Vhat vas zhat for! Dat vas so un-awesome!". I laughed so hard that I fell on the ground. Prussia gave me a death glare but soon join my laughter. Germany came down with a scowl, I guess we were making too much noise. What's up with him he practically gets to see the love of my life everyday. Sure I flirt sith alot of to get her attention, but it doesn't seem to work. Why? I usually tell everything to my friends but Prussia will certainly tell Germany since there brothers. And Spain has a big mouth even when you atuff it sith tomatos he will never shut up and I won't hear the end of it , so I rather not. I rather keep my feelings for (y/n) a secret. When I saw Prussia gettin a beer I got an idea.
"Hey Prussia."
"Ja, Francy."
"Let's go party."
"Ja the BTT strikes again on the dance floor!"
"I was thinking we could invite some friends to come with us."
"Sí amigo, great idea. I'll call Romano."
"Ugh zure. But why the swearing italien all the time don't jou have any other friends."
"Sí. You guys."
"Ja I'm so awesome. Oh guess who else we could invite."
"Qui mon ami?"
"(y/n)."
"Parfait. I'll go call her!"
"Don't worry I'm already on it. Go get mein Bruder."
"Pourquoi?"
"He needs to party from time to time."
Why is that potato idiot coming with us he may ruin my plans.
Your POV
I stepped out of the bath totally relaxed. I to my bedroom and slipped on my PJs. "Now it's time for a movie and ice cream!" When I reached the living room I turn on the TV and land on The legend of Korra . After that I went to the kitchen but somethin was off. In front of the door was a bouquet of red roses. I picked them up and checked if the door was locked. Yup the door is definitly closed. But how did the roses get inside? This is really starting to freak me out. As I walk to the kitchen I saw a brown box on the counter top. I open it carefully... it's...it's... a cake. This is going to far, I grabbed it and the roses and threw them in the trash outside. As I got back in the phone rang. "Hello."
"Hallo Frau."
"Hey Prussia. Whats wrong you blew up the kitchen again?"
"Nein, I'm too awesome for that. Anyways were going to the club tonight. Wanna join?"
"Yeah!"
"We'll be there in 20 minutes."
Before I could ask who he hanged up on me.
I ran upstairs and threw on a red t-shirt and black pants and some light make up. When I went back downstairs I grabbed my cell and my house keys. 10 more minutes to wait. Well let's keep on watching TV.