Tea Party

Your POV

I woke up finding myself in the arms of someone strongly built. "Get off of me Denmark.", all I got for a response was a growl. "I said get off of me perv!" I screamed, giving him a kick in the stomach. Denmark landed a few feet away from the bed. "OWWW!! What was that for?",

"Well let me see... YOU WERE GROPING ME PERVERT!!!" I look at the clock and see it's almost time for me to go to England's "Tea Party". Tehehe, I see Denmark scrambling up and try to wake up, it's hilarious. "Whatcha looking at?",

"You trying to wake up it's funny.",

"Well you should look in the mirror, your hair is a mess. Don't you have to go to a party today you should get ready." While he said that he was going through my closet. He pulled out a summer dress. A light blue one with a white bow and white lace on all the borders. He tosses it towards me and leaves my bedroom. Slowly I got up grabbed the necessary and went to the bathroom to get ready for the party. I soon as I was done I went downstairs to see Sweden and Finland kissing. They're so cute together. I try to sneak out without to much attention. I was so close, but nooo, thay had to stop kissing and see me trying to leave. "(y/n), are you going somewhere?" asked my brother.

"Well you did say I could go to to England's party. Come on I'm already late."

"Well you did ignore us for almost the whole entire evening. Don't you think it was a bit harsh." Asked Finland.

"Well I'm sorry. I just had a day off and I wanted to have fun. Can't blame me for having a bit of fun from time to time, geez."

"Well, sure you can but next time, come have fun with us, alright." Reminded me Finland.

"Yeah, sorry."

"Anyways go have fun sis." Sweden added. I waved goodbye and left for England's house. On the way I passed Iceland and Norway who were out grocery shopping. A few minutes later I finally arrived at England's doorsteps. After ringing the doorbell there was a quick shuffle of feet and the door swung open, revealing a young men. "Good morning (y/n), glad you could come, and you're wearing a very lovely dress.".

"Thanks that very sweet of you. Am I the last one to arrive?" I asked.

"Actually no, China isn't here yet. Come on in we were waiting for you." We walked toward the greenhouse. In the center there was a gazebo with a round table Austria, Switzerland, Hungary , Liechtenstein, and Japan were all sitting around the table chatting. "Hello, everyone." I said. Everyone looked up and smiled, England took out a chair near Hungary and Liechtenstein. England brought out the tea and the entire accompaniment. The light sandwiches, the cookies, the cake and all the tasty treats. I look around and see a black rotten substance; I guess England tried to make something in the kitchen. Hungary, Liechtenstein and I started to chat about things and other. China arrived 10 minutes later. The guys talked about the world council and other boring economy and laws shit. After having drank a few cups of tea, Hungary whispered in my ear "So how are things with Germany, lately?". I blushed like a tomato. "Uhm, well, not really well actually. I guess were still on a friendly basis. But what did you expect." I said with a sigh. Both girls looked at me with sadness. "But anyway, I hope that everything will work out. I stayed at his house a few days ago and he looked on edge. I wonder why. He looked really mad.".

"Don't worry maybe he had a bad day." Liechtenstein said.

"I sure hope so.". Suddenly our conversation was interrupted by an obnoxious doorbell ringing nonstop. England looked at me with a worried expression. I got up and followed England to the door everyone was already here so who was at the door. "Hey, England do you know who's at the door?" I asked.

"I don't know but I got a bad feeling." he explained. We slowly open the door to a very obnoxious American. "Hey England, (y/n). Whatcha doing together. Oh, your on a date together.*snicker*. It's time that you two to get together.*snicker*. Oh come on love birds . I got the perfect date for you two. What about a dinner. I propose burgers with soda. Waddya think?" he asked after his long monologue. We both blushed like mad. "N-no... were at a party. We're not dating." Explained England.

"Oh, that's a shame."

"I'm going back. I think this a brotherly talk your about to have. I'll leave you alone." With that said I went back to the party. I heard a lot of bickering, but chose to ignore it. I sat down, and continued to drink my tea. It was soon very late and I had to head back if I didn't want to suffer from my brother's wrath. I got up said goodbye to everyone at the table, Japan quickly got up and joined me. "(y/n) can I accompany you home."

"If you want to." We passed the bickering brothers and headed back to my place. On the way we made small talk. "So you and Germany?"

"Complete and utter failure. I guess he doesn't care for me. I should move on."

"No, prease. Don't give up hope. It might work out."

"Yeah thanks. I'll try a little longer."

"By the way, I need help."

"Sure what do you need help with?"

"Werr I always wanted to hord a maid or butrer café but I don't have a maid. Courd you herp me?"

"Sure why not, when is it?"

"Tomorrow."

"TOMORROW!! That really short notice, but for you, yeah I'll do it for you."

"Thank you so much. See you tomorrow at 9 in the morning." As he said that he left. "What 9 a'clock!" I screamed. Urgh too early, I'm so tired. I walked in to see everyone at the table. "Guess I'm not late for dinner. Sweet ,what are we eating?"

"Your back that's great, were having Swedish meatball, Sweden made them." told me Denmark.

"Yay!"

"(y/n), was the party nice?" asked Finland.

"Yeah a bit boring but America came near the end and got in an argument with England. So I left, uh Japan needs my help tomorrow, I'll be leaving near 8:30."

"What are you going to do?" Sweden asked me.

"Well I'll be working in a café for a day." I grabbed a plate filled with very delicious food and sat down. After eating I got up and left for my bedroom. As soon as I arrived I fell on the bed and fell asleep.

France POV

~During the tea party at England's~

I watched as (y/n) chatting with Liechtenstein and Hungary, she looked kinda of sad but I was too far away to hear the conversation.

~Time skip provided by England's burnt scones~

I followed secretly (Y/n) and Japan, when she was walking back home. I heard her talk about a maid café that she'll be working at tomorrow. I'll go see her tomorrow incognito just to be sure. She's so lovely wearing that blue sundress. I can't wait to make her mine. But I have to wait and be patient.