Decorating the christmas tree

Your POV
Today's agenda: decorate the house, buy a christmas tree, let the boys put it up, decorate it, make sure my brother packed everything he needed for the trip, make cookies and hot chocolate and finally enjoy it by the fireplace. Seems like a perfect plan. So now the only problem I can see is me trying to get out bed. I am so not a morning person. I walk downstairs still wearing my PJ. But who care, certainly not I. I grab a bowl and cereals and some milk and start eating breakfast. I wonder how England can burn milk when he is eating cereal? Huh bad luck maybe. Played too much with magic. I wonder how he's been doing. Haven't seen him for a while. The nordic slowly came downstairs and made their own breakfast. Denmark was gulfing it down, he really wanted to be the one to choose the christmas tree. "I want to choose the tree before we start decorating." Exclaimed Denmark. We all looked at him. "Of course you do. You want to be the one to choose the tree and of course the big ones are always gone the fastest."
"Well if he really wants to, I'll stay here and start baking."
"I'll stay with (y/n)!" Yelled gleefuly Finland. Denmark left with Norway and Iceland. Sweden was finishing the paperwork before he left for his vacation. Finland and I were making the dough for some awesome christmas cookies. I don't know when or qhy but Finland was dressed as Santa (minus the beard). " Why the costume? It's not christmas yet."
"Cookies taste better that way."
*sweatdrop*
"So what happened while you were out? Sweden was on edge all week."
"Uh frankly, I don't know. I was caught up in a snow storm and next thing I know the five days just passed by like that."
"Oh, but when he was on the phone he said Germany. Did you run away to elope?" He snickered. I felt my face burn up. "E-eh! No! It wasn't like that!"
All of a sudden the door of the kitchen was broken in two reveilling my brother with a very dangerous aura around him. "She will never go out with anyone. She's too young. Forget it. She will never have a boyfriend!" Gee, life is so harsh.
"Come on Sweden don't be like that she can't be your little precious sister forever." Finland tried to reason with him. Before the arguing could cintinue a huge pine tree bursted in from the front door. "We're back." Said Norway as he came in the kitchen. "Isn't it too big?" Finland asked.
"Yes but Denmark wanted that one. Something about big ego and America." Sighed Iceland.
"Keep an eye on the cookies, I'll go help Sweden and Denmark with the tree." I stepped out to the living room. The tree was enormous. It's going to take forever to decorate it. "Iceland and I will take care of the decoration outside." Said Norway as he went outside. Well nothing is going as planed but at least we took care of the most important. Sweden came back with a ladder and set it next to the tree. "(Y/n), you'll decorate the top half. We'll do the bottom." Sweden informed me.
"Pft, haha, you said bottom." Laughed Denmark. I looked at my brother who was shaking his head in frustration. I started to climb toqard the top of the ladder. "Sweden can you pass me a box of ornament please? Don't forget the star!" Not a second after I made my demand I got the box. As I rumaged in it I found two stars. "Finland!"
"Yes?"
"Which star should I use? The golden one or the one in glass?"
"The glass one is prettier."
"Thanks for your help. Oh by the way I smell something burning."
"Oh no! My cookies!" He ran back to the kitchen. After a few minutes of decorating the oversized bush, I got tired. "Can I stop now? I think it looks okay."
"You missed a spot there." Pointed out Iceland. I grabbed the last ornament I had and tried to place it. But the ladder decided to do the opposite. It started to tilt. Before it could fall Sweden grabbed the base and held it down. "Thanks."
"It's a pity you didn't wear a skirt today." Denmark joked. Perv. "Done. I'm coming down."
"Not so fast." Denmark grabbed to the ladder and start to make it sway. "Stop it! Idiot!" I screamed. Before he could do more damage Norway hit him in the guts to make him let go of the ladder. I finally climbed it down and admired our work. The tree was nicely decorated. "Who put a red glowing ball on the head of the reindeer above the fireplace." Everyone turned at me as I pointed to the reindeer head above the mantel. "It was me!" Yelled Anerica as he popped out of nowhere. "Cool!" Yelled happily Denmark. "Don't encourage this." Yelled Norway.
"So anyways what are you doing here?" I asked
"You're all invited to my christmas party!"
Oh no. Not another weird party of his.
"So I'm throwing this super mega christmas and your all invited. Oh and yeah. I love Rudolph here." He said as he pointed at the deer head.
"We'll come! It's going to be so cool!" Denmark said as he ran towards America.
"Sorry America but Sweden and I won't be able to go this time." Apologized Finland. I motioned Sweden to come over. "What's going on? What sick plan are you planning?" He didn't answer in word but made a small gesture that said it all (I'm not telling you now). I squealed in delight. But my happiness was short because the others were looking at me. "Hehe sorry." I smacked my brother's back hard enough for him to bend over and whisper in his ear "Don't mess it up. Alright."
I walked towards Finland and asked "Are you doing the same as last year?"
"Yeah! I'll leave very early in the morning the 24th and we'll celebrate christmas in the afternoon the 25th like always."
"Huh, sure. Crap!"
"(Y/n)! What'd wrong?"
I rubbed the back of my neck " I forgot to buy christmas presents."
"Hey dude, I'm hitting the shops want to come with me?"
"Sure!"
"I'll come too." Added Norway. We all piled in America's truck and head off to the mall. As soon as we stepped in America left to go to the food court. Typical. I got some disney Tsum Tsum for Italy, Hungary and Japan. A pack of beers for Prussia and Denmark. A new hockey stick with a maple leafs all over it for Canada. A new hair clip for Norway. "Hey Norway do you have an idea for Iceland?"
"Fish."
"Seriously?"
"Yes."
"Oh what about a camera to capture all those beautiful oreo borreal."
"You mean oreal boreal."
"Yeah it's the same anyways. So hungry!"
"Let's go to a café."
"Sure... Wait there is a LEGO store. I could find something for my brother." After a few minutes I found the perfect gift. We went to the café not to far. It was France's. I had a hot chocolate and tarte tatin. Norway took coffee and a croissant. For some odd reason I felt like someone was watching me eat. Shiver. "I still need gifts for Finland, England Switzerland and his sister. Let's not forget Spain, America and Germany." "Picking gifts for nöel. How adorable. Do I get one too?"
"Sure if you want. What would you like?"
"How about a date?"
"Uh, a what?"
"A date! It settled!" He squealed as he ran away. What did I get myself into?
~time skip provided by Finland as Santa~
We met up with America who already bought all the party supplies. "Ready to go?"
I sighed, one because I was dead tired christmas shopping takes alot of energy and secondly I didn't find a gift for Germany! I was lucky that almost all the gifts were already wraped up. Saves me the trouble. I'll deliver them tomorrow. I walked upstairs and set them down in the spare room we had. That when I noticed a box with fuzzy stuff coming out of it. I grabbed it and peaked at what there was inside. Yarn and neddles. Didn't he say he didn't have any gloves? I could try to make some. I grabbed the black yarn and headed to my room and started to knit the gloves.