St-Valentine day

Your POV

"THE KITCHEN IS A DISASTER. WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO? MAKE THE HOUSE EXPLODE?" I yelled at England. The house was a total disaster a brown substance was splattered on every wall. The fire alarm was blarring non stop. I pinched the bridge of my nose sighing. England was on the floor sniffeling. Guess I over reacted. But this is going to take forever to clean up. Usually I would ask how is this possible. But now isn't the time to ask me why the kitchen looks like hell, because I really don't know. "Well, I wanted to make chocolates for today."
"Why not buy them?"
"I wanted to show them I could make something special for once."
"Alright I got it. You go to Belgium's house and order around 500 grams of Côte d'Or. Can you do that?"
"Coat door? What is that?"
"A belgian chocolate. Take the dark chocolate we'll sweeten it ourselves."
"Alright love. What are you going to do?"
"Clean your mess!"
"Got to go! Bye love be back soon!"
~ time skip provided by Chef England~
"I'm home and I got the chocolate."
"You better have it or else it will be you cleaning the ceiling!". He dropped off the chocolate on the clean counter.
"First lets break the chocolate into pieces. Afterward we will put them in the bain marie."
"Wait! What! I don't want to make some french! Frog ally!"
"Calm down it's just a cooking procedure where we use warm water to melt the chocolate."
"How?"
"Easy, you get a pot and fill it with warm water. Afterwards in a smaller bowl add in the chocolate and place it in the pot. The warm water will melt the chocolate without burning it or dehydrating it."
"Oh, can I mix it?"
"Sure take this spatula."
"It's done what now?"
"Pour it in the heart shape molds. And we can add dried fruits or nuts in it before to add more flavor."
"I have some in the cupbard!"
"There done. Not so bad no explosion or anything! I say, this was a success George!"
"Why George?"
"Don't know? Felt like it."
"Suure... Want to watch a movie?"
"Yes what do you have in mind?"
"A sappy romantic movie called... The Hobbit!"
"That's not romantic nor sappy. But if I may say, my precious!"
"I'll go get the popcorn!"
"No, I will!"
"Good thinking."
~Time skip provided by an awesome tale of miniture men~
"That was awesome! I think the chocolate should be done now."
I popped on in my mouth.
"Yay, they turned out great!"
Well I'll just have to find another way to poison Denmark. Tch. An apple maybe?
"(Y/n), take some with you before you leave."
"Thanks I will. Well now I better head home. Have fun and don't eat too many chocolates. And keep them out of America's sight. You know how he gets when he eats to many chocolates!"
"I will!"
~ time skip provided by mysterious chocolates in font of the door~
I got home but before entering, I noticed a heart shaped heart on the ground. "To (y/n)", guess they're for me. As soon as I got inside I got tackled by a very large danish man.
"You have chocolate they're now mine! Muwahaha *cough cough choke cough cough* pretend that was an evil laugh, okay?" He asked before he dashed off with all the chocolates. I got off the floor just before Sweden and Finland were about to leave.
"Have a nice date you two and see you tonight."
Sweden answered with a grunt. And Finland was really happy. I don't want to know so I quickly went to the kitchen. Finland and Norway were fighting.
"Whats wrong you two?"
"Norway won't let me go out with Hong Kong."
"Ahn, he's your valentine. That's so cute."
"It's not I will not let him get anywhere near my brother."
"Wow ypu sound exactly like Sweden. How annoying." I added.
I went to the fridge and got out three boxes of chocolat.
"I'm off. Bye."
I headed off towards Japan's home to celebrate St-Valentines day.
~ time skip provided by hot chocolate~
I knocked on the door I heard yelling and running. The door swung open revealing a hyper Italian.
"Hello (y/n) how are you?"
"Great and you Italy?"
"Really great... vee~ do you have chocolat for us?"
"Of course I have chocolat for you."
"Yay!"
"Italy I think we need to go now. Good bye (y/n) and Germany. We wirr take our reave."
"But why Japan I want to eat more chocolat."
"Rets go." Japan said as he dragged Italy out.
I looked at Japan secretly thanking him for leaving me with Germany all alone but at the same time its really akward to be with him.
"Well what do you want to do now Germany?"
"How about a walk in town?"
"That sounds really nice!"
~time skip to town~
It was lightly snowing and I was holding his arm to avoid slipping on ice. We kept on walking until the cold became unbearable. We entered a small coffee shop. The warm air was so delightful. I sat down near the window and patted the seat next to me.
"Come on Germany!"
"I'll be there give me one second. I'm getting some hot chocolat. Want anything else?"
"Apple pie! Please."
I was so happy I have finally some alone time with Germany!
He soon arrived with the beverages and my sweet apple pie goodness.
"So anything new (y/n)?"
"England blew up the kitchen but that nothing new."
A small smile crept up on Germany's face but soon faded. I was a bit dissapointed. I was hoping for a bit more since New Years Eve. I layed a bit back while letting an arm resting on the table. Out of the blue Germany place his hand on mine and with his thumb and ran it back it forth on my wrist. When I looked up his gaze was averted elsewhere while blushing really badly. I had a small laugh escape.
"Vhat?"
"Your so cute."
That caused him to blush even more. He began to lean over the table and so did I... but my cell phone rang... DRATS... why?!
"So sorry ... Hello... oh hey Finland... Is it that important?... Sure I'll be there give me an hour...WHAT, why ten minutes?... FINE!"
"Something wrong?"
"I really don't know. Better go see. So sorry. I'll make it up to you." I quickly kissed his cheek and left for home.
~ time skip by an embarrased Germany ~
"I'm home!"
"In the living room!" I heard Denmark yell.
As I arrived everyone was sitting on the couch execpt for Sweden and Finland. I sat down next to Iceland.
"Sweden got me the best present ever for Saint Valentine day."
"Yay..." Norway said sarcasticly. "What is it?"
"I proposed." Sweden said
"Wait are you guys getting married?" Denmark yelled.
"Yes!" Squealed gleefully Finland.
"So when is the wedding?"asked Iceland.
"In two weeks and we have other good news. We are adopting a kid!"
We all were shocked of the news...
"I'm going to be an ... aunt!" I screamed.
"Yes." Sweden answered.
"I'm screwed..."