The cold

Your POV
I woke up with a slight headache. I wonder what happened? I look next to me and notice my brother asleep on a chair right next to me. I tried getting up to bring him to his room, but a wave of pain came crashing down on me. I landed
on the ground witha thud which woke up Sweden. "(Y/n)! You shouldn't be up. You have a cold and a fever. And you fell in the stairs. Don't get up. I'll go get you something to eat." He left while i tried to get situated. I looked over at my alarm clock. It's already LUNCHTIME. And today was the worst day to be sick. Being still on the floor, I grabbed a shoe box from under my bed. I open carefully and looked it over. Nooooo! It's empty. I get back on the bed with a major headache, back pains and cramps. Once on the bed I collapsed. Patting around I found my cell and quickly write a message to Hungary "Code Red ". At the same time Finland arrived with a porridge and apple sauce. "You shouldn't be on your phone. I already warned England, Japan, Italy and Germany that you couldn't make it. Just try tp get some sleep." I got under my blankets and started to shiver even if I had a ton of blankets on me. Before I could drift off to sleep, a message popped up. "Alright" from Hungary. I knew I could count on her. I nibbled on the porridge and drifted off to sleep.

Germany POV
I was standing in the park waiting for everyone to show up. This is the first time that everyone is 20 minutes late. I was about to leave when I saw mein Bruder with Japan and Italy. "Vhy are you all late? And where is (y/n) ?"
"Finrand sent a message terring us that (y/n) caught a cold therefore she courdn't come." Japan explained.
"Vhy didn't they contact me?"
"Actually they did West it's just you forgot your phone this morning."
An oh slipped out of my mouth. I felt really bad for getting mad at them. Sigh. All three of them were looking at me with a gleam in their eyes. "Vell ve thought that we should get a get well soon present." told me mein Bruder.
"Ja, und?" I asked.
"Well, Doitsu we already bought the present and since you didn't help you will go deliver it. Understood?"
"Vhat?! By myslef... are you sure it's a good idea?"
"Hai. It is. Go now!" comanded Japan as he gave me a huge package. Without much choice I walked towards her place. The walk wasn't long, once I was a few feet from the door I noticed that England was leaving. He seemed to notice me as well. "Hello Germany. Beautiful weather isn't it."
"Ja, it's a shame that (y/n) is sick. Ve vere suppose to train this morning."
"That looks like a huge present. Not to heavy?"
"Nein, I'm good it's pretty light. Mein Bruder, Japan and Italy bought it for her."
"Well I won't hold you back anymore chap." We waved goodbye and I rang the doorbell. I could hear the shuffeling of feet, before the door was open reaviling a monotone Iceland. "Your here for (y/n)?"
"Ja." He led me inside and toward her room. Guess this is my first time in her room. I tapped lightly on the door and heard an enter. Once inside I saw her in a worn out state next to her brother,who was taking her temperature. Sweden then got up and left, but looked back with a cold glare. He's very scary. I sat in the chair that was just used by Sweden. "Hey Germany. How are you?" I turned to her while staring intensly in her (e/c) eyes. "I'm good. How about you?"
"Well I'm sick and in pain but that will pass quickly." She said with a tone that sounded like duh.
"Sorry that vas a dumm question."
"No harm done. I was just teasing." She said with alight chuckle. Then came the ackward silence. Ackward. I fiddled with my fingers before I rememberd the gift. "Uhm, here a gift to help you recover." She grabed the gift and opened delicatly. Inside qas a huge teddy bear wearing Lederhosen and each of his paws had a german flag style, there were also soft pretzels. She squield at the sight of the plushy. I guess she like it. She was slowly becoming red. Without realizin it I put my forehead on her's to make sure it wasn't the fever. At the contact of our skin she was even redder. "Your heating up, you should drink some water." She looked at me I thought I could see a bit of despair but she quickly turnwd away before I could ask. We continued our conversation. At one moment I heard someone running up the steps. She does live wih the nordics so of course there would be noise. But then the door bursted reaviling an out of breath hungarian. "I got them!" She screamed and showing a box of tampons. At the sight a light blush rose to my cheeks and (y/n) was hiding under her blankets turning scarlet. "Oups wrong timing, sorry (y/n). "
"It's fine Hungary. I was about to leave." I said as I was getting up. I felt something tugging on my sleve. I looked down and see (y/n)'s fingers holding on me. "Thank you for everything, Germany." My heart was beating so fast I thought he could hear it. As I left I heard the two girls shouting. A smile crept on my face.
~time skip provided by Pretzels~
I came home quite happy. Prussia was watching TV and turned around when he heard the door close. "So how is she? Did she like the present?"
"She's doing fine and she loved the gifts. I bet you chose them?"
"So anyways vhat do you think of her?"
"Vhat? (Y/n)? She's a good friend and she's quite reliable. Vhy?"
Prussia returned his attention to the TV wih a sigh. What am I suppose to say. I don't understand my feelings anymore. I would like some answers. Before I could go rest in mein Bett the phone rang. "Hallo."
"Bonjour, it's France. Can I talk to Prussia please." I placed the phone on the desk and called Prussia over. I headed upstairs and lied down on my bed and seriously pondered what (y/n) was to me. Before I lost myself to my thoughts, the door slammed open. "We're going to the beach in two days. Alright, and guess what (y/n) comming with us as well." Before I could ask any more questions Prussia left. Maybe this will help me sort out my feelings.